Sculptures.

Sqaisheys POV

Me and Nicole walked along the stalls, taking in our surroundings "Oh my god, Sqaishey!" Nicole squealed "Oh my god yes!" I squealed when I saw what Nicole was referring to "Lets get our portraits drawn!" Nicole chirped and we walked up to the artist "What can I do for you two ladies?" the man asked "We'd like you to draw us together!" I smiled "Certainly, take a seat girls." The nice man said.

Me and Nicole sat next to each other, giggling for no reason at all. "So do we just sit here then?" I asked, happily "Yes, I'll try and be as fast as possible while still doing a decent job of this." The man said, me and Nicole nodded.

The artist finished up the picture and handed it to us, it was a picture of me and Nicole sitting next to each other and it said 'BFF' at the bottom in bubble writing, it wasn't coloured but it was shaded wonderfully. "Thank you so much!" Nicole thanked "That's not a problem girls, that'll be £5.00 please." He smiled, I handed him the money and me and Nicole left the stall.

We continued walking around the stalls until we came across this booth thingy where you make your own pottery! "Nicole!" I squealed pointing at the stall, "Oh my god yes! This is perfect for your anniversary!" Nicole squealed "That's a great idea! I squealed, jumping up and down, "Wait, your idea is that I make him pottery?" I said, making sure "Yes!" She squealed.

I ran towards the stall and ran up to the counter, "How much to make some pottery?" I asked "Eighty Pounds" The man behind the counter said, "Wow, that's way too expensive but whatever." I said handing over the money, "Ooohhhh Savage Duckie!" Nicole hollered behind me "Ha ha, Is Squids personality rubbing off on you Nicole?" I laughed "Maybe a little bit." She laughed and handed the man another eighty pounds, I'm assuming so she can make something for Squid.

We walked over to the pottery making stations and began moulding stuff, I'm making a Duck and a Cat handing each other their hearts, I'm gonna put Sqampy Forever and Always <3 at the bottom of it.

(Omg should I change this books name to that? Cuz there like 2 other books called Sqampys Love say your opinion in da comment plez i need opinions)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I WAS READING OVER IT AND IT SAID 'a fuck and a cat' BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAA

I can't wait for Stampy to see it, I hope he likes it!

After about an hour of work I had finally shaped the statue thingy and began painting it, I painted the Duck yellow and the cat orange and white, I wonder why.... heh heh heh.

"Sqaishey that's absolutely adorable!" Nicole exclaimed, obsessing over my sculpture thing "Thanks Nicole!" I smiled looking at her sculpture "Oh my god!" I screamed as I saw Nicole's! "This is Awesome, Nicole!" I gasped, she made a big Squid Nugget with a tiny Nicole riding on the top him! Not like that you dirty minded people!

"I'm not gonna lie, I love my sculpture!" Nicole admitted "And so you should! It's so cool!"

Time Skip

Me and Nicole finished our sculptures and decided it was time to go home. We grabbed our sculptures and left the fair.

Wow Another Time Skip? I'm on fiyyyaaaa not rly just writers block TBH.

We arrived at the house and went inside "Weeeeee'rrreeeeee hooooommmmeeee!" Nicole shouted, both the boys came running down the stairs and scooped us up into their arms "Stamps, don't do this again!" I chuckled knowing Stampy was gonna start running round the house again, he ignored me as him and Squid started running round the house with us in their arms!

"Stampyyyy! Put me down or you won't get the thing we bought you!" I yelled, Stampy and Squid both stopped dead in their tracks and put us down, I giggled and gave Stamps a small kiss, I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside, excited to show him our things! Nicole did the same with Squid and we opened the boot of the car to reveal *checks candle chapter to see how many candles they bought* 100 bags filled with candles!

"What the heck happened here?!" Squid asked in disbelief "Uuurrrmmm.. Candles happened...." Nicole explained "Best.Explanation.EVER!" I squealed and we high fived. "Sqaish..." Stampy said, mouth hanging open "Mmhmm?" "Why did you buy so many candles?!" He asked "They're pretty... and smell nice..."

"What are we gonna do with all these candles?!" Stampy exclaimed "Um, isn't it obvious?" Squid stated "Squid what are you getting at?" Nicole asked "CANDLE FORT!" He screamed, Squid grabbed about ten bags of candles and ran inside with them, Stampy following after him with 10 candle bags, but Stampy had to stop and put 6 of the bags down because he's not a strong kitty!

"Well we can see whose boyfriend is the strongest here!" I laughed, Nicole shook her head and chuckled. (SH00OOoOoOooOoK M8)

END OF CHAPTER.

Yeah it's short

WHAT R YA GONNA DO BOUT IT?!

HUH?!?!

Sorry that was uncalled for

I have an apology last chapter I lied to you all.

IM SORREH

IM SORREH

WRITERS BLOCK DECIDED TO PAY ME A VISIT AND WHEN I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND TRY TO WRITE I GET A HEADACHE SO I JUDT KEPT PUTTING IT OFF

THATS WHY ITS SO SHORT ASWELL

SO YE

SOZ

BUT U PROBS DIDNT NOTICE LMFAO