This is important.

[a/n; important -  this story will be marked different, for such things as triggers and sexual content, why? Well because with most of my stories I cover a lot of personal issues some of mine and personal issues for other people. Some people may be able to relate, so for the sake of not upsetting people or offending I am marking them with a >*< at the beginning. This series has touched on domestic violence and I will adapt on that simply because it does happen to men as well. I've also spoke of child abuse, grieving and anger management, even now as I write this I'm surprised how much I have covered with splintered hearts. But it also makes me worried for issues I want to cover with this story...

When I do write about these issues please do not think I sit there and throw it in for the views or votes. I stress myself out and research before I type.

For example Entwined Fire covered Maria being checked for the breast cancer gene that runs in family. She had to do a simple blood test called BRCA to see if she had the mutated gene. I covered that story line alone for almost 2 days, reading research notes and tests as well as recovery time, cancer treatments (for her mom as well as side effects and worries) - covering this storyline alone I connected with a reader.

As a writer it's the most satisfying feeling to know I've done it justice for someone who's family has experienced it.

I love writing and it's made my confidence grow knowing I can connect with people from all over the world. I am thankful for all the views and votes but it's creating a bond with people that brings real satisfaction. Knowing I can make people laugh, smile and happy. But also move them emotionally through my work. I'm no professional writer, I didn't study literature or go to college. I'm just a country girl who's got a mind full of ideas, a big heart and a flaming huge crush on Zak Bagans.

Can I get an amen for him?!

So please, if I offend you in any which way, I do not mean to and I'm sorry. It is simply to conduct the story and to raise a little awareness.

My love to you all xx