Run Robyn

I hadn't forgiven him, in fact I was still very much angry with the man sat beside me as we were in a restaurant booth. No matter what he ordered from the menu, he still had to explain what the hell was going on. Even if he thought pizza and ice cream could win me around.

It almost did until I remembered why we were here.

According to the doctor it was normal for pregnancy women to feel dizzy, that combined with the fact I didn't eat or sleep last night only added to my problems this morning when I almost passed out. It was then Zak told me that he would tell me everything today, out of the house, in a neutral place so that Bacon hasn't got to listen to us arguing.

Which is how we ended up in a small diner in Utah.

I was salivating just looking at the perfectly cooked pepperoni and the melted cheesy goodness before me.

"Please eat." Zak whispered reaching out to touch me when I recoiled away. "Let me explain."

"Then explain." I replied looking up at him.

"I'm really hurt that you don't trust me.." He began.

I scoffed "Don't I have every right to be now? In fact I was mad at you, I don't trust her. "

"You don't know her.." He sighed.

"Exactly, I don't know her, but I know one thing, she would expect a repeat performance of you and her. Would you say no to her? I don't think I could.." I replied looking at my plate.

"I would say no every time."

"You didn't in the past." I reminded him.

"Because I wasn't with you. You weren't part of the team when I hooked up with her. I can't apologise for the women I've slept with in the past, as you can't apologise for Justin." He replied making me shift in my seat. "But I'm with you now."

"So why were you meeting her last night?" I asked.

He struggled to answer making me shake my head in disbelief. "You were hooking up, just admit it and stop trying to lie your way out of all this. Trust me, pizza won't keep me from punching you in then crotch either." I warned.

"Hormones?" He asked.

"No. Just anger."

His hand went down onto his lap almost shielding himself in case I gave him an unexpected blow to the Crown Jewels.

"I was meeting her..." He began making my eyebrow raise slowly. "But not for sex."

I laughed "For a chat yeah? A drink?"

"See you don't trust me."

"No, I don't trust her. You're a man-"

"And because I'm a man I shag everything with a pulse do I?" He asked.

"If given the chance." I muttered.

"Right that's it, I can't do this."
As he went to leave I grabbed his wrist.

"Please?" I asked hating myself for sounding so weak and pathetic.

"Why?" He asked sitting down.

"Because I need to know. I-"

"You've shut me out, already. Your coping mechanism is to cut out the pain and shut it down. You've nonstop done that since the message. I can't tell you if you don't give me the chance."

"I-I'll shut up."

"No I don't want you to shut up, I just want you to hear me out."

I nodded before letting go of his wrist. "Her name is Kim, yes we hooked up. It was only two times."