Exotic fruit and Hell

The ride to California wasn't as long as I had expected. With the constant mothering by Zak and Bacon's endless jokes we arrived in no time at all and got ourselves checked into the hotel.

I was midst unpacking our clothes when his hand took my wrist pulling me away.

"What's up?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck playing with the small pieces of hair at the back of his neck.

"I want to spend time with you."

"Babe I need to hang up your clothes."

"We have all week for that." He interjected leaning down for a kiss before rubbing my back.

"We really don't. Back to back lockdowns for the next couple weeks.. I'm worried." I admitted.

His eyebrows pinched together before he pressed a loving kiss on my forehead. "We will be okay. I love you."

No matter how many times he could say it, it still made the ridiculous smile spread across my face. It never gets old and I don't think it ever will.

"I love you too."

"Marry me?" He asked making me giggle.

"Always."

We shared another kiss before I unlocked my arms and returned to hanging up his clothes. A job somebody loathed.

Once his was away, I started on mine, just finishing up as he pulled me away in a playful mood.

"Yes? How can I help?" I asked as he kissed my neck.

His body pushed against mine giving me an idea of how I was going to help..

"Again? Really?"

"Hmm.. Mrs Bagans you have to expect this."

I rolled my eyes at his new nickname for me, but I longed to have him call me Roo. I loved that pet name..

"I- I'm just not in the mood." I sighed holding his arms around my waist.

"I can fix that."

"I'm sure you can."

Amongst my shoulder massage, he kissed my neck trailing up to my ear nibbling it softly.

"Zak.." I whispered. I could feel his smile against my ear already.

"Yes baby?"

"I don't want too..."

There was a few seconds silence as it was the first time I've ever refused him.

"It's okay. I'm gonna go take a showe-"

"No. I-" I grabbed his wrist and guided him to the bed. "Let me?"

"You don't have too." He answered looking at me as I pushed him down on the bed.

"Yes I do, I have to take care of you." I smirked undoing his belt and jeans before helping him slide them down.

I didn't go the whole 9 yards with him, but I set out and achieved what I wanted which was him contented and happy.

Stepping out the bathroom after brushing my teeth, I found him still spread eagle on the bed with a stupid smile on his face.

"That was amazing.."

"Good, now..." I climbed on him straddling him carefully. "Now we get ice-cream?"

He chuckled sitting up "I'll buy you the whole shop."

I brought my shoulders up and smiled at him as he pecked my nose. "Come on. Let's go get some ice cream."

**********