Too close for comfort

"Let me see you! Robyn we need to move! Come on!" Zak shouted holding my face as I stared down the street.

I knew that person..

"Robyn!"

I jolted moving my eyes to Zak who looked terrified.

"W-what happened?"

I looked around and soon found what was happening as a pair of boots were behind Zak's shoulder.

"J-Justin? Justin?!" I shouted.

"Baby we need to mov-"

I scrabbled past Zak and screamed seeing blood.

"Justin! No! N-No! No!" I knelt beside him pressing my hand on the wound on his chest.

"R-Robyn." He breathed.

"I'm here, it's okay. Yeah? It's just a scratch." I cried as blood coated my hands.

"H-he was coming for you... I-"

"Don't speak sweetie please, just hold on. Okay? An ambulance is coming." I spoke pulling his head onto my lap and stroking his face gently.

"It hurts." He choked.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. You're gonna be okay though, cause I'm gonna make sure of it and you're gonna go on and be really happy. I'll find you a girl yeah? Like me?" I spoke as he grabbed my hand tightly.

"I-I'm dying. Aren't I?"

"No, it's just a cat scratch I swear."

Tears were falling faster than I could blink. His face was pained and the amount pumping from him only told me that it was deep.

"It's okay.." he nodded.

"No, no it's not. You just have to hold on a little longer okay?"

"I'm ready.."

"Who even says that? Nobody that's who, we aren't told enough to die. Just shut up and concentrate on staying awake."

"I- I never stopped l-loving you. H-how could I? M-my angel."

"I'm cursed. I should have told you no. I'm so sorry, please just keep talking to me though yeah?"

He smiled slightly "S-still demanding."

I wiped my face with the back of my hand keeping pressure with the other.

"Let go.." He whispered looking at his chest.

"No.. No!"

"I'm ready to die kitten. I have to repent for what I did to you, now, now I'm strong enough to do that."

"Rep- Repent? You repent by staying alive you son of a bitch."

He tried to pull my hand away but I screamed at him in anger pushing harder. "NO!"

"I want to die looking at you, please?"

I shook my head tugging on his arm "I can't. Please just hold on. I can hear the ambulance."

"Love you.." he struggled before he began choking.

Blood coated his tongue making me cry harder "Stay with me! Please!"

******

I gasped causing Zak to grabbing wrist  as we sat in the waiting room. The events went over and over in my mind, the shove, the screams, the blood.