New adventure

"Well, this is it." Zak spoke placing down tape on cardboard box marked Bedroom.

I looked around the half empty bedroom. After deciding on what we were going to do, Zak left the house furnished, meaning only a few times were left, for example beds, oven cooked and washing machine and the dryer.

"I'm going to miss this place." I confirmed.

"I know, so am I. But I'm excited to make new memories." He smiled softly.

"Yeah, plus the new house is more family orientated." I added.

"Definitely."

We walked around the house, reliving memories and those little moments we shared between us as a couple before he picked up the last box and carried it out leaving me alone.

"Goodbye house." I spoke out loud looking at the house.

"Hey.." Zak whispered softly as I wiped my eyes.

"I swear I'm not." I answered knowing he was going to ask why I was crying.

"You daft thing." He chuckled kissing the side of my head. "This has always been my house though. Where we are going? It's going to be OUR home. It will take some getting used to, but it's going to be okay."

I nodded in agreement.

I kissed my fingers and blew the kiss to the house before leaving with him.

Getting into the car, I yawned hard and looked across at him "You know, you drive this more than me right?" I asked as he smirked.

"I know, I just love the new car feel."

"I don't mind, I quiet like watching you drive if I'm honest. You make even the most mundane tasks look hot."

He grinned at my compliment before we started our journey off the community for one last time.

Our new home was across town in another private community. We could never settle without going private simply for the security, only this place actually kept up with their hourly checks.

They also referred to me as Mrs Bagans. I couldn't not love them!

"No bad memories, or memories of any kind. This house is brand spanking new." Zak spoke as we slowed down outside.

"I'm ready to make memories, make a home, with you." I smiled lacing my fingers through his.

"Good. Good answer."

We climbed out the car and headed inside where each room was filled with boxes. But Zak took me to one room in particular.

The nursery.

It was a room we gave Nancy full rein on and boy did she ever pull it through.

The walls were a light grey, the carpet drapes and furniture were in white. A large grey love seat sat in the corner of the room with white and blue accents on. While small bursts of blue were present through out the room, from the cot beds blanket, to a babies stuff toy.

"Your mom is really good at her job. I mean like freakin' incredible at her job." I smiled.

"Gorgeous right? And look." Zak pulled me into the room and turned me to the dresser where a group of photos were sat. Each photo sat in a silver frame, Zak and my own face present throughout all the photos.

"That's cute." I smiled picking up a photo we had taken at Christmas.

I was cuddled into Zak's chest with my eyes closed as he had me in a warm embrace.