Closing in

Tired of hearing Zak talking to Jim, I stood up and walked out the room. From what I could tell, Jim was suggesting we alerted the Nevada police so that they were aware of the situation, but I couldn't see what good that would do. He also recommended having panic alarms put into the house, if in the event we should ever need them.

My own stupidity had lead us to this.

If I hadn't been so willing to speak to a man I thought was my uncle, none of this would have happened.

If I had used my common sense and drew the curtains once in a while, those photos wouldn't have been developed.

Zak appeared at my side as I sat on the bed.

"Sweetie." He spoke rubbing my back.

"The photos."

He tensed beside me "What about them?"

"Where are they?"

"That's not import-"

"Where?" I gritted my teeth. He caved and left the bedroom before returning with the box and placing it in front of me.

I pulled it out of the larger cardboard box and opened it picking up the photos.

Twisting my body, I began placing the photos out on the bed in order.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I continued lining them up one after another.

I picked up a photo of myself and Zak, not the most explicit one but enough to have us both in hot water with the channel for indecency.

Closing my eyes I tried to focus hard, my mind working through out moments together. Zak's moans, his face twisted in pleasure as I looked up at him loving the sounds he made. I pushed my mind from the bedroom, through the doors and across the garden before-

I opened my eyes and went to the window pointing outside. "There."

Zak's face paled "What?"

"Whoever it was, was stood there.. On that mountain of dirt."

"How would you know?" He frowned coming to my side to look at the photo.

"The level of the photo, the height of us.. This person took the photo at our level, it's zoomed obviously but look." I pointed to the garden.

"The wall as well as shrubbery would have disrupted the photo if it was lower. This was on a level maybe even slightly higher, which leaves that."

Zak thought about it for a long time before nodding.

I went back to the photos and grabbed all the side shots of us in the garden before heading outside. He followed behind me worried as I narrowed my eyes at the picture carefully.

"There." I pointed to the house opposite us.

"What? In the house."

"The photo look, see these.." I said shifting through them.

"Yeah."