If beauty were time. * 💘

I sighed softly whilst looking up at the rental homes ceiling. I had woke with Zak's head wedged under my chin, the smell of his skin had filled my senses to an alarm rate that I would love nothing more than for him to pounce on me.

His fingers stroked my leg which was bent slightly as I rocked it back and forth in comfort.

I could tell he'd been awake hours, that last night was also a bad night. Simply because his fingers were painstakingly tight against my skin. I had to dislodge his fingers from my ribs once already, but he simply grabbed another part of my body. It seems as if he was going in and out of his mind, one minute he would be stroking my thigh, the next he would be digging his fingers in tightly.

"Owh." I whispered pulling at his hand. He released my leg before sitting up away from me taking the warmth with him.

I ran my hand down his back reaching the dimples of his back that I loved dearly. His back expanded as he took a large breath before it slowly decreased to its normal state. Running my fingers up his spine gently I paused and reached for his tattoo seeing a long mark on it.

I ran my finger over its length when he moved off the bed.

"Zak."

He walked around the room before grabbing his boxers and pulling them on without a word.

"Zak? Please don't shut me out.."

"Shut up." He replied going into the ensuite.

I blinked and got out of bed grabbing his shorts before leaving the bedroom. Someone obviously went down last night from his attitude this morning, but I'd be damned if he was going to get grumpy with me.

Twirling my hair up into a messy bun, I went to the kitchen and flicked on the kettle for some noise.

"Here she is.. The yummy mummy." Bacon grinned stepping in with an empty cup.

I rolled my eyes "I feel like crap." I replied looking in the fridge.

"Oh. Well that won't do.. You hungry?" He asked as I moved from cupboard to cupboard.

"How do you make pancakes?" I asked looking over to him.

"Allow me."

I stood beside him watching him whip up batter before pouring it into a pan.

"Now flip it." He nodded.

"The pan?" I asked confused.

He laughed lightly "You're adorable sometimes. Flip the pancake, not the pan."

"Oh, I knew that." I laughed taking the pan and shaking it upwards.

The pancake didn't move making me pout "How?"

"Wiggle it to the edge..."

As instructed I did.

"Now push the pan out and bring it back quickly."

I tried but failed "For god sake, this pan is shit!"

He laughed before standing at my side, holding his hand over the top of mine, Bacon guided me through it sending the pancake up and back down.

"YES! AHAA I DID IT!"

"This looks fucking cozy." Zak growled making the smile fade from my lips.

"I- are you hungry?"

"What do you care?" He bit.

"Hey, drop the attitude. She's asking you a question bro." Bacon defended.