The unknown trip

I woke the next morning with a soft breeze on my lips, opening my eyes slowly I found myself and Zak nose to nose on his pillow.

My lips pulled into a smile instantly seeing the closeness of us being together when he opened one eye and smiled.

"You're the cutest sleeper in the world." He spoke making me cuddle in.

"Why what was I doing now?" I asked him.

"You curl up like a little bunny when you sleep. All squashed together but when you're waking up. Your feet wiggle together."

I laughed a little embarrassed, I knew about the feet, I often caught myself doing it before I fell asleep at night.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I whispered capturing his attention.

"Yes."

"You are disgustingly good looking in the mornings. I'm positively jealous." I answered causing him to grin.

"You didn't dream last night." He noted causing me to smile this time.

"That's good."

"Hmm, it is." He answered pulling me in closer so that my head was now on his bicep.

My hand went down and found his bringing them both up in the air I played with his fingers before entwining our fingers together.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are today?" He asked making me roll my eyes at him.

"I've probably got a bigger birds nest in my hair than what a emu would have.."

He laughed and touched my hair "You could be right."

I pinched his side playfully "What you gonna do today?" I asked tilting my head up at him.

"Stay in bed until we die of starvation." He answered.

"Okay... So what are we doing?"

He chuckled "I gotta go to the museum."

"Shotgun going with you." I replied instantly before he could withdraw my invitation of tagging along.

"You really want to go?"

"Hell yeah, I get a private tour right?" I asked making Zak nod.

"With hidden perks and a quick grope and make out with the owner?" I added.

He pulled a face "Well that could be a hard one, he's very busy.." He teased.

"I'm sure he could fit me in.. Right?" I asked trailing my hand over his side and groping his butt.

He sniggered "I'll see what I can do."

My move got him a little more excited than I intended as he rolled onto me with a visible problem. "Zak, I can't." I whispered pushing my head into his shoulder.

"Still?"

"Hmm.. Few weeks." I reminded him.

"Damn. It's fine, as long as I can kiss and hold you until the end of time."