That's a new experience * [m]

A couple weeks later..

Standing in the mirror, I fixed some lip balm and ruffled my hair. I was nervous, extremely nervous. Twisting to my side I assessed my figure in the black bandage dress I had bought. It was fitted perfectly, giving my bum a good definition as well as my boobs. But was this considered suitable for Thanksgiving?

I didn't have time to change as Zak was already chomping to get to his moms house. He'd prepared himself for this meal, and when I say prepared. I mean he hasn't eaten a lot for the last day telling me that he needed to put his body into survival mode so that when he got to eat, he could eat without feeling guilty.

I pushed my feet into some heels and debated on how quick I could change.

"Roo com-" Zak stopped as I looked over to him.

"It's too much isn't it?" I asked but he stood there without saying a word.

"It's too much, I didn't know what to wear, this is all new to me. Does anyone dress up on thanksgiving? Oh god I look an idiot. This is over the top isn't it?" I stressed.

Looking at him in his shirt and dark pants, I couldn't help feel envious. "You look so good and I don't want anyone thinking I'm cheap, or that I can't look half female. I'm always in jeans and I just wanted to look nice because you always look nice and now I'm going to make us late because I have to change again. Maybe it would be best if I stayed here? Told your mom I was sick or som-"

"Robyn." Zak spoke calmly making me look up at him.

"It's too much." I sighed defeated walking to the bed, I sat down.

"Baby you look amazing." He spoke coming to sit beside me.

"No I don't. I feel like an idiot."

"I disagree..."

I looked over to see a familiar glint in his eye, one that's been there non stop over the past couple weeks.

His eyebrow twitched as he tweaked his head to the bed.

"No. Absolutely not."

"Why not? I won't put a hair out of place." He grinned coming into my neck and kissing me gently.

"Zak... Zak." I whispered as he nibbled my earlobe turning me to putty.

"That's it. Just relax."

His hand slipped between my knees causing my face to heat up at what's to come.

"Open your legs and let me see what panties you chose.."

I moaned quietly shaking my head "We can't.."

"Thanksgiving dinner can wait, I've got a starter first."

I swallowed hard looking at him as he smirked. "I hate you."

"I'm sure you do.. Hmm. Now lay back and do as you're told."

"I'll have to shower aga-" I paused seeing the look on his face and flopped back on the bed in silence.

"Good girl." He grinned shifting off the bed and moving between my legs. "A thong, it's a very pretty one."

I was silently thinking of ways to get us out of thanksgiving and to stay here. But sudden food poisoning or exorcist vomit seemed a bit extreme.