ii. jughead & archie

no song, i was watching the suite life movie

jughead and archie

          jughead watched y/n closely as she checked herself out in front of the mirror. this was the fifth outfit change in ten minutes. he never quite understood why she obsessed over her appearance so much when to him she was perfect.

          too bad he wasn't the one y/n was trying to impress.

          "how many times do you have to change?" jughead threw his hands up in defeat as he found a corner of her bed that wasn't covered in the previous clothes she had tried on. the two had been in the room for what felt like hours. he witnessed her constantly wiping off her makeup and starting again as well as curling and straightening her hair back and forth. now she just had to tackle her clothes.

          "this is my first date in a very long time, juggie," she smiled and twirled around to face him, striking a cute pose as she asked "what do you think of this one?"

          he dodged her question and moved on to a new conversation. "i still don't know what you see in him," he asked and she rolled her eyes.

          he used to be best friends with archie. their bond was unbreakable and both of them swore that nothing could ever split them. it was always "bros before hoes" archie would say. jughead believed that for a long time until y/n came along.

          they both obviously had feelings for her, no surprised there. she was everything both of them could ever want in a girl. when it came to the final decision of whether she would choose archie or jughead, jughead stepped back and let archie take it. he knew her choice before she had to say anything.

          "he is really sweet, talented and really attractive too," she chuckle and fixed up her hair in the mirror. at this point the damage she caused on her hair that night looked as if it could never be fixed.

          "yeah for a ginger," jughead scoffed and y/n shot a dangerous look at him. thankfully for him there was a knock on y/n's bedroom door.

          "come in!" y/n shouted and in came archie with the biggest smile on his face, and the smile didn't falter as his eyes met with jughead's.

          "hey jug," archie walked over to him and pat his back. jughead's lips formed a fake smile and he nodded in response. what he really wanted to do was punch archie straight in the face and pull out the red hair that y/n loved so much. but he stopped himself.

          "jughead, there's food in the kitchen if you want any!" y/n shouted. suddenly their footsteps could not be heard and outside they were. jughead hadn't even noticed them leaving.

          "food in the kitchen, huh?" he sighed and turned around as the two entered a car. "might as well eat my heart back into my body." jughead walked out of y/n room and made his way to the kitchen.

___

a/n

this was such a bad imagine, i'm sorry i can't write for poop.  i hope you liked this chapter anyway, i just tried to write a quick chapter today because i have nothing else to do right now. i love cole sprouse, i just stalked kj's instagram and screenshotted so many photos of cole, he has the best photos of cole, honestly.     

sincerely yours