ix. alex standall

partition - Beyoncé

alex standall  

    I was in Science with Zach and Alex, both of them I was very close with.

"How does this stuff even pop up in your head, how do people come up with this? How can people even understand this?" you whispered in frustration, Zach laughed at this. "This isn't funny Zach! I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm gonna fail this and I think I might just drop out of school," I put my head down and rested my head on the table, tears were actually forming in my eyes, I opened my eyes and rested the left right side of my face on the table and saw Alex staring at me, but he looked away quickly.

"He's been staring at you all lesson, and all the other lessons of Science we have," Zach spoke as I propped my head up and rested my chin in my hands.

"That's so cute, he is so cute, Zach I love Alex." I said out loud, maybe too loud.

The class stopped talking and the teacher cleared her throat. 

"Sorry, I love aluminum foil too much," I grinned nervously.

"Liar," someone cough at the back of the class.

"Shut up," Alex shouted at them and went back to doing his work, the rest of the class followed.

"Wow," Zach laughed, he looked like he was having trouble breathing.

"Stop! That was so embarrassing I'm gonna drop out right now," I got up and crawled all the way to the door so the teacher wouldn't see me, I'm an idiot.

When I reached the end of the hall, I turned around and saw Alex.

Oh shit,

"Y/N wait up!" He called out, running towards me.

"Heeyy, Alex..." I smiled, he obviously heard what I said in class.

"I like aluminum as well," he grinned and I laughed, "yeah and I also like you." 

"What?" 

"I said I like alumin-you-m, shit that was horrible," he chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

"I like it."

"So, we just ditched our class together I think it's only fair that we go somewhere together," Alex said as he followed me to my locker.

"What, why?" 

"Because I wanna hang out with you."

"Why would you want to do that?" I laughed.

"Because I am strangely attracted to you."

"Oh I'm busy today," I said quickly, as much as I loved Alex I knew that if I ever talked to him again it'd be even more awkward than it already was.

"Oh, what about right now?" 

"No." 

"Fine, but Zach said that if I didn't go on a date with you that he'd bash me up."

"Fine." I muttered annoyed, but at the same time I was excited for this.

"Don't act like you're not excited to go on a date with me," he smirked, I almost melted.

"This is a date?"

"Yes it is, now let's go beautiful."

____

a/n

I'm watching shameless right now so I had to finish this and it is cringey idc I like shameless

I ONLY JUST REALISED THAT 40K+ READS I THANK YOU SO MUCH I

💕💞❤

sincerely yours, liz