xvii. veronica & cheryl

No song I was watching the freaking game of thrones traqiler season 7 omglgbefu

veronica and cheryl, for angelalogic «  

Veronica Lodge's POV

    I had my eyes on Dallas. How could someone so beautiful like her be with someone like Cheryl? 

I watched as Cheryl ran her fingers through Dallas' strawberry blonde hair, and I watched as Dallas high fived everyone that went past, they all loved her, she was very popular.

"Are they dating?" I asked the gang, Betty shrugged and Archie raised his brow, "I'm just curious." I kept staring at Cheryl and Dallas as they got closer and closer. 

"They're not dating, they're just close friends," Jughead said as he bit into my sandwich. 

"Can they get any closer?" I rolled my eyes when Cheryl gave Dallas a hug. 

"They're not dating, trust me Ronnie, I'd know," said Kevin.

I was still curious, so I came up with a plan

____

Dallas Rose Mikaelson's POV

    I leaned on the wall behind me, a cup of whatever in my hand. I looked up and saw Veronica heading my way, she smiled at me and I waved back at her. 

"Dallas Texas," she laughs at her own joke when she reached me. 

"Yeah I don't have any puns for your name."

"All good honey," she leaned on the wall as well and looked at me from the side. "You look good tonight."

"Don't I always look good?" I smirked.

"You do, but you look even better right now," she giggled happily, but they happiness faded as soon as she saw what was behind me. 

Cheryl.

Veronica suddenly took me by the shoulders and smashed her lips onto mine. 

She was a very good kisser, which isn't a surprise really.

Seconds later she pulled away and looked behind me again, I looked back and Cheryl had disappeared. 

____

Veronica Lodge's POV

    I walked into school with people congratulating me about Dallas.

They saw the kiss.

I was proud of myself, the first thing I did was go up to Dallas herself but before I reached her, Cheryl was already with her, and their lips were locked. 

When they pulled away, the gang walked up to them and started a conversation, I joined in their circle, clearly annoyed.

"By the way, Vee, Dallas and I are dating and we have been for a very long time," Cheryl wrapped one arm around her shoulders and smirked at me. 

"I told you so!" I said to the others, but they were already laughing at me.

"We already knew!" Betty was laughing hysterically. 

"Wow." Jughead said, hiding his laughs.

I don't know what Archie was doing, he was on rolling around in the air clapping, if that was a thing. 

Then they all left me to think about what just happened.

____

a/n

this was such a great story idea but i hate how i wrote it and i apologize for it but i bought a new watch from citizen watches australia and it came today and i'm so happy

sincerely yours, liz