xx. monty de la cruz

XO TOUR LIF3 - Lil Uzi Vert 

montgomery de la cruz shadowhunterdoll «  

    Monty and I sat at the park, we both decided to skip school, it was a tradition that we would spend the entire day together on the 4th of July, and today was the day that we would be with each other for 24 hours.

"Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?" I asked Monty, he were sitting together on the grass telling dirty jokes.

"I don't know, I hate Santa," Monty mumbled into my neck.

"Because he only comes once a year."

Monty chuckled and kissed my neck. 

"My turn," he said, he paused and thought about it, "why do girls have orgasms?" 

"Just another reason to moan I guess," I shrugged and leaned back so we were lying down.

"I'm bored," Monty sighed and played began to play with my hair.

I rolled on top of him and gave him soft kisses on his jawline, he wrapped his arms around me and I moved my lips to his.

Monty's hands slide down to squeeze my ass and I pushed myself against him.

We stayed like this for a while, on the grass making out on top of each other and a small groan would occasionally escape my lips. 

But this wasn't enough for me.

"Monty," I pulled away from him.

"What?" He breathed heavily.

"I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Really?"

"I know what you're talking about, are you sure Amanda?" He asked, his eyes searching mine for reassurance.  I nodded and he smiled, the smile that he only ever showed to me.

"We should do this somewhere else," he got up quickly and picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist making it easier to continue our make out.

"I really hope you fucking enjoy Amanda," Monty said as we found a way into his car without detangling myself from him. 

"Oh I will," I whispered. 

____

a/n

oh shit this nothing and I felt really awkward writing this I'm shaking

I am sorry this sucks

wuyfbndjv

sincerely yours, liz