vi. kevin keller

no song again

no song again

kevin keller

"come on kev, hurry up!" i shouted to my best friend kevin. i was on the couch waiting for him to join me.

"alright, i'm coming." he walked into the room and jumped onto the couch beside me, wrapping himself in blankets.

"what movie?" i asked, grabbing the remote as well as a handful of popcorn.

"-Insert movie title-" kevin said, grinning, i returned his look and wiggled my eyebrows causing him to try to wiggle his as well, but he failed. "i don't see how you can do that," he frowned, taking the remote from me and finding the movie.

whilst the movie was playing, instead of watching, you both were scrolling through social media finding some boys to drool over.

"oh this one for sure," i showed Kevin my phone and he shook his head. "no? are you one-hundred percent sure? i thought we had the same taste in guys," i went back to scrolling through my phone when Kevin showed me his phone.

archie.

"no," i shook my head so much that i got a headache.

"no? i know you like him, it's obvious, you're very bad at hiding it," he smirked, typing away on his phone. i gasped, realizing what he was doing.

"no, kevin no, stop, give me your phone!" i reached to take his phone but he jumped over the back of the couch and ran to the bathroom. "kevin!"

as i reached the bathroom, kevin was already on his way out.

"there, are just got you a date with the one and only archie andrews, you're welcome by the way," i stood frozen and watched kevin walk back to the couch, then i followed.

"i really hate you, kevin," i said as i sat back on the couch, "but you're still my favorite." he grinned and pulled me into a hug.

"you'd be my favorite too if you let me help you get ready for your date tomorrow."

"oh, why would i want anybody else to take that job?" we laughed and cuddled throughout the rest of the movie.

i love my gay best friend.

____

okay so i woke up this morning with 500 reads, and i was like booyah halfway to 1k reads, then i went and did a whole bunch of diys since i have a day off school today, btw i will be updating the next three days because i have a four day weekend yessss, anyway, after the diys i successfully finished, i went and wrote this imagine without checking wattpad, then i  watched episode 7 of riverdale, then i finished with tears oh god guys i can't wow ahh so after that, i checked wattpad and i had 630  reads like wtf guys! tysm! i cannot thank you guys enough, whenever i wrote books on wattpad they would at least only get 100 and i would be freaked out about that amount of reads, but i'm halfway to 1k now! ahh tysm! Ilyg!

sincerely yours, liz