xxiii. alex standall

I'm finishing shameless so no song

 alex standall, for maximoffx12 «    

    "Get in the car Standall!" I shouted at Alex as he got out of his house.

"Jenna, what is this?" Alex asked with a wide smile.

"We're going on a road trip, baby!" I put my hands up in the air and screamed.

"I don't think that's a good idea," he walked towards the car.

"Come on, you've been really, i don't know, sad lately," I said with a small smile.

"It's fine Jen, I just-"

"Please Alex!" I pouted, giving him the best puppy dog eyes I could give.

"Fine, but only because you're so cute," he chuckled and turned around.

"No need to pack, I got your stuff right here," I pointed to a bag in the back of the car.

He shook his head and smiled, and hopped into the passenger seat.

"So, where are we going?" Alex asked, his hand on my thigh as I drove.

"Everywhere."

"Define everywhere."

"Up your asshole, in the your eardrums, up your nostrils-"

"Okay, I get it," Alex turned the music up and high school musical was playing, "why?" 

"Why not?" I turned the volume up higher and sung along, "it's out with the old, in with the new, goodbye clouds of grey, hello skies of blue, Alex!" I whined when I saw him not singing along. 

"I'm not singing High School Musical, I'm sorry."

"Party pooper," I  mumbled and turned down the volume. 

"I really love you Jenna," Alex took one of my hands off the wheel and kissed it.

"Alex I'm driving!" I jerked my hand away from him and put it back on the wheel, "but I really love you too."

"I guess you're not skilled as a driver like I am," Alex laughed, "stop the car."

"Why?" 

"I want to drive so you can kiss my hand whenever you want to without the car going everywhere," he winked, I parked the car on the side of the road and we both got out of the car. As we walked past each other Alex stopped right in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"Why don't we just stay here, like this?" He kissed my head and stroked my hair.

"As much as I'd love to stay like this, I also want to get to our first destination," I pulled away from him and jumped into the passenger seat.

"Where is the first destination, anyway?" He asked me.

"I don't know."

"You organised this and you don't even know where we're going?" He shooked his head but drove anyway.

"Well, where do you want to go?" I asked this time, he hesitated to speak but a grin appeared on his face seconds after.

"Up my asshole, in my eardrums and up my nostrils."

____

a/n

I probably shouldn't even be writing on Wattpad because whenever I read my writing I cringe and hate it, and if I don't like my writing, other people won't

sincerely yours, liz