xxi. chuck clayton

sexy can i feat. yun berg - ray j

chuck clayton, for KpopOtaku21 

    i'd been attending riverdale high for only a week and i bet nobody knew who i was, which was a good thing, i didn't really like attention.

i sighed as i closed my locker door only to reveal the one and only chuck clayton.

i've heard many things about the infamous chuck, they're not necessarily nice, and i intended to stay away from people like chuck, but he'd been bugging me ever since the first class we had together on monday.

don't get me wrong, chuck is hot, very hot, hotter than hot, holy shit he's like so hot, he's amazingly hot, oh my god he's hot, ahhh he is so hot what the hell he is so hot, how is he so hot?

"hey sky," he flashed me a smile that made me so weak i felt my legs shake.

"chuck." i kept my face straight and pretended to not want to be in his presence, but really my palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms were heavy, there was probably colgate on my sweater already or was it mom's spaghetti? 

"so, i've asked you this a few times but you've always rejected-"

"no chuck, don't ask again, you'll get the same answer."

"you can never know, what if you change your answer?"

"i will know."

he sighed and turned around then walked to his own locker, his facial expression not changing.

i wanted to go on a date with chuck, but guys like him didn't hang out with girls like me, he probably didn't even know daenerys targaryen's actual name, he probably doesn't know anyone's name in game of thrones he probably just watches for the sex.

that is really offensive, i could never go out with a guy like that.

i avoided him the rest of the week until friday.

i was walking out of class along with the rest of my class, it was the end of the school day and i found myself being pulled away from the crowd and dragged through the hallway.

"thank you so much for getting me out of there," i said, a guy in a hoodie was taking me outside of school, we were ahead of everyone, "um, hey, my locker is over there." he didn't stop until we were behind a tree outside the school, the guy pushed me up against the tree and felt me all over.

"stop!" i screamed, kicking and hitting the guy but this resulted to him leaning into me so that i couldn't move.

his hands traveled everywhere on my body, touching me in places i didn't want to be touched. 

he covered my mouth with one of his hands so i couldn't make loud noises.

"the fuck, get off her you shit." someone else came into view. chuck.

he grabbed the other guy and turned him so they were facing each other and chuck pulled the hoodie off, the guy wasn't even our age, he looked... old. very old.

chuck punched the guy and continued to punch him, when he stopped, the man could barely get up.

"are you okay, skylar? are you okay?" chuck ran towards me and held me, i was in a ball under the tree watching the man bleed.