xxxi. justin foley

Mask Off - Future

Mask Off - Future

justin foley, for crazyforbrennen «       

    I barged into Justin's place, everything was untidy, no one ever cleaned.

"Justin!" I shouted angrily, no answer. I stomped to his room and kicked the door open, Justin wasn't in his room either. "Justin, Jess just walked out of here! I want to know why she was here!" 

There was still no answer.

I slammed the door to his room shut and checked around the rest of the house, but the rooms were empty, not even his mum was home. 

What business did Jess have with him, anyway? Well, she's his ex but...

Oh.

I bit my lip and leaned against the kitchen wall, sliding down slowly, tears were forming in my eyes, no one was here to see me crying so I let myself cry.

No one ever sees me cry. Ever.

Justin wouldn't do that, but I thought he was loyal! 

Was I not good enough for him? 

I was biting my lip so hard that I could taste the disgusting metallic-like taste of blood in my mouth.

"Meara?" 

I looked up and saw Justin with a beer bottle in his hand.

He'd been drinking. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, walking towards me.

I flinched at every step he took. 

"Why are you moving away?" He frowned and stopped in front of me.

"Are you cheating on me with Jess?" 

"What?"

"You heard me right, I know you did, I need you to answer truthfully," I spoke through gritted teeth, the sadness that I felt earlier was gone and now replaced with anger. 

"I-" 

"Answer me, Foley."

"She's-"

"Justin fucking answer me-"

"YOU'RE NOT LETTING ME SPEAK! LET ME FUCKING SPEAK!" Justin shouted I jumped back with shock. 

I buried my head in my hands and I heard him walk away. 

Minutes later I gathered enough courage to stand up.

I wanted to leave.

I needed to leave.

I got out of the kitchen and found Justin on the couch, he looked at me and shook his head then took another sip or beer. 

I licked my lips and made my way to the door only to be pulled back my Justin.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, please don't leave," he whispered into my ear.

I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his shoulder.

"Justin I can't-" I paused and allowed myself to breathe, crying and talking was difficult.

Justin pushed me away and held my face, wiping the tears from my face. 

"Don't leave."

"This isn't gonna work out Justin," I sighed. Justin opened his mouth and kept it open as if he was about to speak but didn't have any words to say. "I'm sorry." 

I kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

That was the last time I saw Justin.

____

a/n

this imagine is shiiiiiiiiiitttttttt

and my imagines are crazy short

bye i need to take my dog out to shit

sincerely yours, liz