xii. justin foley

Enemy Fire - Bea Miller

justin foley

    I sat on the bench next to Marcus, it was the only spot that was there for me to sit in.

Every second Marcus' hands would move closer to mine, or he'd find a way to touch me. I hated it and I felt uncomfortable.

I looked to my side and noticed my ex, Justin Foley, glaring at Marcus. I waved my hands to distract him but his stare was fixed on Marcus, who I wasn't paying much attention to, had his hand sliding up my skirt.

"Marcus, stop!" I whispered, trying to push his hand away but he gripped onto my thigh.

"Ugh you're disgusting," I scowled and removed his hands from my thigh, I looked down and saw bruises. "Now I'm gonna be called a slut for the rest of my life, thanks Marcus."

"You're welcome baby," he winked.

"Don't fucking touch me ever again Marcus and if you do I'll cut your penis off and then your fingers, then I'll glue your fingers where your penis is meant to be, your pinky finger would be the same size, right?" I threatened him and sighed before resting my head in my arms.

Next thing I knew, Justin was holding Marcus down on the ground.

"You fucking touch her again and I will kill you, you fucking idiot you deserve to die you fucking piece of shit!" He punched Marcus once more before being pulled off him by Zach then dragged away from the group, followed by Bryce and Monty, Marcus went his own way leaving Jessica and me.

____

    "Justin, hey!" I called his name out when I found him walking out the doors of the school. "Thank you."

"Yeah, I did that because I still love you," he muttered, looking down at the bruises on my thigh.

"Justin I-"

"No, I get it, you don't love me, but that doesn't mean I won't protect you." He said, his eyes were shining like he had tears that were ready to come out.

Suddenly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He kissed back.

We stayed there in each other's arms with our lips connected, ignoring the students walking past.

When our lips parted, he placed a kiss on my forehead and hugged me.

"Y/N, I will do whatever to protect you, not just from the pricks like Marcus and Bryce." He said, I laughed into his chest.

"Justin, I love you."

"You do?" He asked, pushing me away to look at me.

"Yes."

"Good." He breathed in deeply, and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Because I wasn't gonna take no for an answer."

I laughed as he walked out the doors of the school.

____

a/n

I had fun today. I went to the movies and watch Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, such a great movie btw it's so funny and sad and ahjgjhhgghh so cute
Anyway, I bought one shirt but it was so expensive and worth it and I bought so much food and some bubble tea (taro is great) and Sushi because why not?? I also bought my sister an expensive ass gift because it's her birthday soon so if she's reading this, be thankful, yeah that's it.

Sorry for no update yesterday, I was working on a new book.1je!!e29j

Okay well that new book's first chapter has been published, it's unedited but it's called 'Sahara | Jeff Atkins' 

BUT PRAY FOR ME I WALKED PAST SOMEONE WEARING A HOODIE WITHOUT THE HOOD ON, HE HAD HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS AND HE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE BRANDON FLYNN I CRIED

sincerely yours, liz