xxviii. zach dempsey

Issues - Julia Michaels

zach dempsey, for 

AAZACH
Aye Iva
Did you know that our bio project is due tomorrow

we have a
Bio
Project???!!!
DUW TOMORROWJE8E

AAZACH
All g let's just try to finish it tonight

WE NEED THE WHOLE NIGHT
WHERE R U?

AAZACH
Home
Calm tf down

I AM COMING OVER
WE ARE GOING TO WORK ON THIS PROJECT ALL NGITH
JAJDJFJSKD

AAZACH
You can't even type

____

    Zach opened the door and I ran right into his house.

"Slow down princess," he chuckled and ran after me.

"Dude, this project is due tomorrow and we haven't even started!" I panicked and dropped my bag as I entered the living room.

"Okay, so what do you want to start on?" Zach asked and moved his school bag with mine.

"Let's play 2k," I moved to his T.V and turned on the Playstation.

"Okay," Zach laughed and took a controller then sat on the sofa.

We sat there for hours on his Playstation.

"Let's do something else," Zach groaned after I bet him at another game of COD.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I asked, placing my controller on the floor.

"I got a few things in mind," He winked. I chuckled and made my way into his lap and kissed him. "Yum." he responded.

"What the hell?" I laughed and rolled off his lap.

"Why did you stop? Come back," he mumbled and pulled me back.

"Shit, we're meant to be working on the project!" I shot up from the ground and ran to my school bag.

"Fine, let's go to my room," Zach sighed and got up to get his own bag.

We walked to his room and set our things down on his bed.

"What do you wanna start on?" Zach asked as he jumped onto his bed.

I shrugged and lay down next to him, my arm was wrapped around his waist.

"We have to get this project done." Zach mumbled.

"Yeah sure," I flung my leg up so it was laying on top of his.

"Okay, let's start doing the work." Zach's arms slowly moved towards my waist and held me.

"Yep, let's get this project finished-"

Zach flipped himself on top of me and started giving me small kisses on my neck and his lips made their way to mine.

I kissed him back for a few seconds before I pushed him away.

"Let's go do this project noaw," I said as I lay my head on his chest.

"Okay, we're gonna get an A plus," he whispered and I felt his fingers messing my hair.

I nodded slowly and felt my eyes close.

____

a/n

Sorry for not updating a lot. And this sucks sorry that it's not the way you wanted it to be 😣

Okay, so I'm not gonna be able to play hockey tomorrow and I'm so sad 😥

I'm currently making dinner so c ya

sincerely yours, liz