xxxv. monty de la cruz

Minnesota - Lil Yachty

montgomery de la cruz, for 

    I entered the school grounds.

I was angry.

No morning texts, goodnight texts or simple i love you's for the past week.

I walked to my locker ignoring the high fives people tried to give me. 

"Give me a high five and I will accidentally miss your hand and hit your face instead," I told the next and the last person who held their hand out for me to hit.

Obviously I was joking.

Never mind, I wasn't, I was too mad to joke around, I could slap the next person who tried to talk to me. 

Why was I so mad?

My boyfriend Monty had been ignoring me for the week, I hadn't seen him at school either, he wouldn't answer my calls and he hasn't been home whenever I came to check up on him. I started to think that he was cheating on me, there were a bunch of girls at this school who would happily hit on Monty but he'd usually turn them down by giving me a kiss, unfortunately I wasn't with him at all this week so one or more of the girls could have charmed him, and it was our anniversary today as well, he probably won't even be here to celebrate with me and show off to the school that we were dating.

I was more sad than angry now.

"Hey-"

I turned around and slapped them, I wasn't lying about slapping the next person who'd try to talk to me.

He looked up, holding his face.

"What the hell was that for?" Monty asked, letting go of his face exposing a red cheek. 

"Where the fuck have you been?" 

"I-"

"You've been so distant..." I changed my tone of voice, it was very quiet, "I don't know Monty, I don't know if I should end this relationship because you haven't even acknowledged my present at all, you've literally ditch me for some other hoe."

"Ditched you for-who said I was cheating on you? Why would I do that?" He moved closer to me and cupped my face, "I would never do that."

I sighed and pushed him away.

"You haven't even noticed," I said with tears in my eyes. 

"Please, just wait til lunch, don't give up on me," he pleaded, I nodded slowly and he left giving me a quick peck on the lips.

______

    I managed to make my way to the cafeteria at lunch, everyone was already inside. Monty caught my eye and quickly stood up on the table.

"Everyone quiet!" He shouted, but his voice faded with everyone elses, he closed his eyes with annoyance and tried again, "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SPEAK AGAIN!" This made everyone shut up. " I would like to introduce you to a very important girl, MY girl, Emma-kate-"

"Shut the fuck up Monty you're so cringy," Justin said who was sitting behind him, Monty kicked his foot back slightly which knocked Justin over.

"I wrote a song for her because it's our anniversary and I've worked all week for this-"

"fucking hell-"

"Shut up dickhead," Monty glared at his friend, Bryce. Monty cleared his throat and started singing.

It didn't sound very, well, it didn't sound very good at all, but he was so cute up there singing a very cringy song about me.

When he finished he waited for the audience to clap, when they didn't he started threatening everyone.

"Okay, I'll sing that again-"

The crowd booed and I shook my head. I got up from my seat and walked up to him and kissed him.

"I love you Monty." I whispered in his ear.

"Even after me singing that song?" He chuckled lightly.

______

a/n

cringe cringe i'm sorry but I really am starting to give up on this book. but i don't want to because people are waiting for their requests and i don't want to let anyone down. but these imagines suck dick, and i'm not talking about the idea of the imagines because they're great and you all are very talented and imaginative, but my writing is really bad and sorry that you all have to put up with it x

i have exams next week as i've said but i have no school on monday, exams start next week wednesday and my first exam is science, i happen to have forgotten all of my science stuff and my teacher doesn't check his email on weekends which is stupid. so i have now one day to study for science exams which is on tuesday when i get back to school and grr

sincerely yours, liz