iii. clay jensen

Working for it = ZHU, Skrillex & THEY

clay jensen

    "Come on Clay, believe me when I say 'she likes you'," I heard Jeff and Clay talking, I sat with my brother Tony right behind the two.

"She doesn't," Clay whispered turning around to check if I heard any of what they were saying so I quickly put my head down and pretended to do work.

"You're only denying it because she can hear us," Jeff laughed, Clay quickly turned around again and this time I had forgotten to not look towards there direction, I saw a hint of pink on his cheeks before he looked away.

"No." Tony said, I forgot he was here.

"What?"

"You know," Tony nodded his head at Clay's direction.

I rolled my eyes, "what makes you think that I-"

"If you won't do it then I will ask for you," I heard Jeff say loudly.

"No you won't-" Clay was now getting frustrated.

"Then you do it."

"No just let it go."

"Never."

"Jeff. No."

"Come on Clay, while you're helping me with my grades let me help you with the ladies."

"We can hear you guys, just hurry up and do it Clay," Tony butted in, Clay then turned around and faced me.

"Uh hi," he said awkwardly, Tony was now laughing at him and I could tell by Jeff's face that he was not impressed.

"Since he's not gonna say it, Clay likes you," Jeff spoke making Clay glare at him.

"She already knew," Clay then turned to Tony to glare at him.

"It was kind of obvious."

"Wow thanks guys, for helping," Clay finally spoke shutting the two up, and he said with a deep breath "what they said was true, but you don't have to like me back because why would someone as perfect as you are like someone as unperfect as me, right?"

"Wow," is all I could say.

"Wow?"

"Wow you actually had the courage to say all of that," I laughed, "and Clay you are so perfect-"