ix. archie andrews

big daddy - nicki minaj, meek mill

archie andrews

    you walked into school with your best friend valerie, she had been working with archie for a while that she'd almost ditched you.

"hey val, let's go somewhere tonight-"

"sorry i can't, i'm busy with-"

"archie, i know," i sighed, "ever since you've decided to help archie with whatever he needs help with, you're never with me." i pouted.

"look y/n, archie and i are working on something big, you're gonna love it when we're done okay? just be patient." she laughed, waving goodbye as she walked towards archie.

jealousy poured over me, i've liked archie for years and she's the one that gets to hang out with him.

i walked over to cheryl who was applying her 50th coat of lipgloss.

"hey," i mumbled, leaning against the locker next to hers.

"what's up with your bad mood?" she asks, turning away from her reflection to face me. her eyes followed mine and she scowled. "you're too good for him, you know that? why him?"

"i don't know to be honest," i blushed just thinking about him.

____

    i sat on my bed at home, going through my Instagram feed when my phone started ringing.

"hello?" valerie's voice chimed through the phone.

"guess who finally called?" i chuckled.

"are you going to see archie perform tonight?" she asked.

"i don't know am i?" i said, obviously i was going to go, she was performing as well.

"see you there then," she laughed hanging up.

i sighed and got up to get ready.

____

    i stood backstage as the pussycats performed with their new recruit. veronica, whom i loved very dearly along with the other pussycats.

"hey y/n," iturned around and there was Archie.

"Oh hey red," i said smiling, i hadn't talked to archie in a very long time, this was the first in months.

"I'm nervous," he showed my his shaky hands which i held gently.

"don't worry archie, you'll be great, what aren't you good at?"

he laughed as everyone clapped for josie and the pussycats.

then archie was welcomed on stage.

he walked very slowly, looking out at the crowd nervously.

then he started singing.

i stared at him in shock. his voice was amazing!

"do you like it?" valerie had sneaked up behind me, i nodded smiling. "he made that song for you, with a little bit of my help" she grinned.

"it's- i don't know what it is but i love it!" i turned and hugged valerie, "ugh i'm so sorry for getting annoyed at you"

"it's okay, it's hard knowing that your best friend doesn't trust you with keeping away from her man." she hugged me back and i laughed.

archie had finished the song and walked back to us, valerie left and i stood there alone, staring at archie.

archie that was-" i started, but archie interrupted me by grabbing my face and and pulling me in for a kiss.

when we pulled away he looked deep into my eyes.

"god i should've done that earlier," he smiled, pulling me in again.

____

a/n

i oh my lord i am so exhausted, i finish school at 3:15pm and Iihad work at 4pm yesterday, but i freaking finished work at 11pm and i slept badly and i have a party today but and i got paid yesterday so i have money to buy a gift but last minute. 

sincerely yours, liz