xliv. clay jensen

clay jensen, for @bree_loves_u 

    i was sitting in geography quietly. this class was so boring and the only person i ever talked to was absent.

"okay, so for this assignment you'll be partnering up with the opposite sex, someone who you don't really work with," the teacher told us, everyone groaned, especially me because i interacted with everyone.

"bree?" a voice called my name, i looked up and saw a brown haired boy, he was quite cute, cute as in the 'he's too innocent for this world' cute.

"hello," i smiled kindly at him.

"um... so we're meant to find partners and i haven't really worked with you at all." he said nervously.

"okay, you can sit here," i put my hand on the space next to me on the table.

he nodded and sat down.

"what's your name?" i asked the boy, his eyes had been focused intently on the pencil in his hand.

"huh?" he quickly turned back to me.

"what's your name?"

"me?"

"yeah, you," i chuckled.

"oh, yeah, um, clay-"

"clay jensen! jensen, right? like jensen ackles from supernatural?"

"yeah, just like that." he said with a smile.

"and clay as in... clay pot?"

"yeah, it's exactly like that," this time he laughed, and clay looked like the type of guy who hadn't laughed in a very long time.

"i like you, clay, you're pretty cool," i said.

"i like you too bree," he smiled happily to himself.

"who doesn't?" i winked.

"is it just me or are you incredibly attractive when you wink?" the class went silent, so did i.

"clay and bree, i hope we didn't interrupt your conversation," the teacher glared at us, clay was a very bright red.

when the class continued, clay didn't mention what he said before about me being incredibly attractive when i winked.

"so, what did you say about my winking?" i asked him, clay went even redder and avoided my eye contact, but he had a very wide smile on his face.

is it just me or is clay incredibly attractive when he's embarrassed?

____

a/n

hey hey hey hey hey i'm rewatching the lost boys okayyy

but omg guys i i i i i i i i i i we we we reached 300k reads + 8k votes holy omg guys i tysm for reading this shitty book even though my writing has gotten very bad since the very first imagine on this book haha that was ages ago

my science teacher gave us a 50 minute lecture today, and the topic was "you kids don't know how to stop", so because my best friend sits next to me we were just making jokes like "excuse me mr but you don't know when to stop talking" and whenever the teacher would ask why we did bad stuff my friend because he's so original just screamed drugs, alcohol and sex throughout the whole lesson and then the teacher would say stop and then the next bit was like when we should have stopped but because my friend was so clever he was like "sorry mister, we can't do that because we don't know how to stop." i stopped taking after that coz i felt bad but i slapped my friend.

sincerely yours, liz