xxiv. archie andrews

archie andrews, for @sviera23

    i sat in art class, my hand holding my pencil, listening to the teacher.

"it's a free lesson, draw whatever, whoever you like," the teacher said, he then sat on his chair and dozed off.

you'd think that the class would be loud, but in art everyone would concentrate so much on their work they'd forget about everything else around them.

i thought about what i should draw, then an idea popped up in my head.

my pencil touched the paper...

i let my hand do the work, it was as if every other part of my body was numb.

i drew him.

i drew half of him on stage, with his guitar, singing.

i then drew a line in the middle of the page, the other side of him was on the field with his team.

"hey, susan-whoa that looks great!" archie said, sliding into the seat next to me.

"uhh, thanks," i said awkwardly, moving my arm so it covered my work.

"i need help," he said with a small smile.

"sure, what is it?"

"i need to find a colour that's like your hair," his cheeks turned red as he spoke.

"my hair-why?"

"because, i'm uh, drawing you..." he grinned, pulling up his paper from his side.

"oh um, okay, i guess you could use a burgandy coloured pencil," i passed him mine.

"thanks..."

"oh and did you know you're blushing so bad right now? like, your cheeks are literally my hair colour."

he smiled widely and nodded then walked back to his seat.

____

a/n

sorry that i haven't written any good imagines lately, my friend kicked my ass really hard yesterday i have a bruise, that's my excuse.

btw, do you guys like the name liz or reine better?

reine is my real name but it was changed when i was so small, but i like reine a little bit better now but idk guys, i'm not sure if i'll get used to people calling me reine...

sincerely yours, liz