v. jughead jones

rolex - ayo and teo

rolex - ayo and teo

jughead jones

    "i really hate you jughead, you know that?" i said in frustration. i  was in pop's being myself, that means stuffing my face and watching other people that entered the shop until jughead decided to annoy me and sit with me and my food.

"guess what?" he asked, grabbing a handful of fries, "i really hate you too, we have so much in common." jughead then puts all of the fries from his hand into his mouth, chewing very loudly on purpose.

"that's gross jug, please go away, i want to be alone." i sighed, not wanting to be in his presence, but he stayed and continued to eat my food.

"what is it?"

"nothing, and if there was something wrong, why would i tell you?" jughead stared at me, furrowing his eyebrows as he chewed on the rest of my food.

"uh, can i get some more fries?" jughead asked a waitress, she nodded and walked behind the counter.

"as soon as you get your food, you can leave me alone jug." i breathed in deeply, my mind buzzing with thoughts of what happened the day before.

"no, i'm not leaving, besides, they're not my chips, they're yours because you're paying but since you're so nice you've decided to share your food with me." i rolled my eyes and tried to ignore the fact that one of the people i disliked the most was with me. "what's your problem with me, anyway?"

"i-" i paused and thought about this. what was my problem with jughead? luckily the waitress came back with jughead's, i mean my, fries and i saved myself by taking a chip and shoving it into my mouth and chewed slowly.

"look, y/n i actually don't hate you, you know?" he said, not taking his eyes off me.

"h-have some fries,"iI pushed the bowl of fries towards him, and to my surprise, jughead didn't take any. "i don't know jughead, i just... i'm going through a hard time and i don't feel the need to be with anybody right now." i dropped my elbows on the table and rested my face in my fists.

"well, you know that being with people might make you feel better, it'll make you forget about whatever is happening," jughead spoke as if he had been through something so horrible in his life, and this advice he had given me had worked.

"well, i'm with someone right now and i don't feel any better, and they're making me think about my problems more," i pouted, jughead coughed and stood up, holding his hand out in front of my face.

"come on, take it," he urged, i laughed and shook my head.

"i'm not holding your hand," i said taking another chip and standing up, "i'm leaving."

"yes, we are leaving, let's go," he grabbed my arm and the bowl of chips, then dragged me out of the store.

"what are you doing?" i struggled to keep up with him, and my arm was in pain where his hand was gripping onto.

"showing you how to forget."

"jug, what's happening in my life right now is something i won't forget easily," we stopped and jughead turned to me, placing both hands on my shoulders.

"that is why we're taking baby steps, now come on," we continued to wherever we were off to, then suddenly, to my surprise this came out of jughead's mouth, "i can show you the world, shining shimmering splendid."

"oh god, i- what are, why are we at the drive in?" i looked around, the place was abandoned, and Jughead was still pulling me.

"welcome," we stopped at a small building, "to my home." jughead waved his hands around, pointing towards the old and dirty block.

"wait, this is where you live?" i asked confused, why would jughead live here?

"i'll explain when we get inside, now you should feel very special because i don't really let people in here," he unlocked the door and pushed it open. "now, come in my queen, welcome to king jughead's kingdom.

____

a/n

wow the end i can't believe i oh wow this was very rushed and unedited, all of my imagines on here are unedited so, Iifeel very sorry for some of you guys that are reading this book. i hit 300 reads! Ttank you guys so much!

lmao this is funny i just looked back at this, i was so excited for 300 reads because it's the first time i've actually ever reached that many reads since 2012 or 13 when i wrote a luke brooks fan fic, but now i have 50k reads! wtf guys ily

sincerely yours, liz