xx. archie andrews

LOVE. FEAT. ZACARI - Kendrick Lamar

  archie andrews, for TashFox «  

    Everyone sat together in the room, it was a place where everyone could sit together and have no fights, well, that's a lie.

"You look so good today Nat," Chuck winked at me and tried to slide into the spot next to me.

"You're not slick, Chuckles," I nudged him away and looked over at Veronica who rolled her eyes.

People that heard snickered at the nickname I had given him.

A few minutes later he tried again.

"You know how I said that you looked good? Well, I bet you look even better with those clothes off," he said, this time I pushed him away so hard that he fell off the seat and banged his funny bone on the table.

"Chuck, calm yourself," Reggie moved to sit next to me so Chuck wouldn't be able to sit there, "sorry about my friend."

"All good Register," I told him.

"What did you just call me?" 

"Register."

Reggie laughed at his and moved around as if the joke was way too funny, his hand landed on my thigh, but I didn't do anything about it because I thought he'd quickly take it off, but instead his hand slowly made his way up my thigh. I moved my leg away from him, but that didn't stop him, his hands followed.

"Reggie, stop," I told him quietly, how did the others not see what he was doing?

Reggie didn't stop, and he kept moving his hands up to the top of my shorts then fiddled with the zipper, I slapped his hand away and tried to stand up but his friends held me down. 

As I struggled to get away from Reggie's friend's incredibly strong grip, Archie had noticed what was going on and without saying a word, punched Reggie right on the cheek, I'm sure I heard bones breaking.

I gasped and watched the two fight, I tried to pull Archie off Reggie, not because I cared that Reggie was getting hurt, but because Archie was taking a few hits as well. Kevin and Betty pulled me out of the room, tears had started to form in my eyes as I watched Jughead pull Archie off Reggie, who continued to throw punches.

____

    Kevin, Betty, Veronica, Jughead and I sat together in a booth at Pop's.

"What sports do you play again?" Betty asked me.

I rolled my eyes and grinned, "Volleyball, cheerleading, football, baseball, basketball, dance and gymnastics."

"The hell can you even keep track of what you do?" Kevin frowned.

"Yeah, even when you gotta take care of your mans," Veronica winked at me.

"I don't have a 'mans'," I said, but I knew who she was talking about, and he wasn't here with us.

"How do you even find the motivation to do all of that? I can't even be bothered to shower and get changed," Jughead joked as he took a bite out of Betty's fry that she was about to eat.

"Juggie!" She whined but kept a smile on her face, Veronica rolled her eyes at the two and decided to steal the rest of Betty's fries.

We heard the annoying DING whenever someone walked into Pop's and we turned our heads towards the door, Archie was here, with a black eye, busted lip and multiple bruises down his arms.

"Archie!" I gasped at the sight and moved to create space for him to sit next to me.

"Natasha I'm so sorry, I hate seeing you being treated like that," he said, his stare digging deeply into my face.

"It's alright Archie, it's not your fault that Reggie has no dick so instead he decides to act like one," I pulled him in for a hug and everyone grew silent.

"I know it might be the wrong time, Nat, but I was hoping, you know because we've been friends for a long time, I was hoping that maybe you'd want to be more than friends..." Archie told me, I pulled away from his hug and stared at him confused.

"I'm so confusion." I said out loud.

"Stupid, he's asking if you want to be his girlfriend!" Veronica butted in, I giggled and nodded at Archie who crashed his lips into mine.

"Kevin let's pretend to be dating so we don't feel left out." I heard Veronica say to Kevin because Archie and I were now a couple, and Betty and Jughead were a couple.

"I have a boyfriend." Kevin said. Archie and I finally pulled away from the kiss and laugh as Veronica ranted about being single.

____

a/n

yeah this is shit and i don't think veronica does that, like ever, whatever.

so i started game of thrones last week (I gave up the first time and stopped at season 2) but now i'm on season 6 and oh my lorddddddd hold up guys is it bad that i am like attracted to ramsay bolton? because he's like evil but he's so good at being evil i can't. well, i'm actually probably attracted to a lot of the males whatever, i'm actually attracted to A LOT OF MALES guys guys guys i have a group chat just for tom holland and our messages consist of the heart eyes emoji and OMG HE'S SOT HOT AND AHH LOOK AT HIS ABS AND HIS ARMS HE'S SO ADORABLE

i want to raise dogs with tom holland

HOLY SHIT I JUST FOUND OUT I'M GOING TO SUPANOVA THIS YEAR AND MY MOTHER JUST TOLD ME THAT I'M ALLOWED TO ACTUALLY MEET PEOPLE AND I ONLY CURRENTLY KNOW THAT I'M MEETING DANIEL SHARMAN TYLER HOECHLIN AND FINN JONES WHAT THE SHIT FUCK MEI0HTGYUWHRESDNMCSEKDIOFHJNWEROU

sincerely yours, liz