xxi. monty de la cruz

IV. sweatpants - Childish Gambino

    montgomery de la cruz, for Jjodieeeeee «      

    I stood outside our hotel in Germany with some friends I had recently met. I was there for a school trip for a whole week.

"Do you guys speak much English?" I asked the boys that surrounded me.

"I know more English than they do," my german friend Jakob said with a smile, I nodded and turned to the others.

"You look pretty," one of them that was called Christian grinned at me.

"Aha, you think so?" I laughed, I thought I looked pretty average, in my opinion, the other girls on the trip were much prettier than I was, but to be fair, I was wearing no makeup and the other girls were caked.

Montgomery's POV

    Zach walked up to me with a massive grin. 

"What are you smiling at?" I asked with a frown.

"Nothing important, just that your girlfriend Jodie wants you to meet her friends," Zach spoke without taking the same grin off his face.

"She's not my girlfriend-"

"Oh but you wish she was," he chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder, "did I forget to mention that," he started to walk, dragging me along and when we stopped he pointed at a group of boys, "they're all boys."

I felt the anger boiling inside of me already and my fists were clenched. 

"Go get her-"

I grabbed Zach's face and pushed him away, and I made my way to Jodie.

One of the boys said something, it was obviously funny because she laughed, I hated seeing her laugh at anybody else's jokes. 

When I finally reached her group, I pushed past the boys and stood in front of Jodie, cupping her face in my hands, I kissed her.

In front of everyone.

Jodie's POV

    He pulled away, my lips tingled, I wanted more. 

I looked up at him and smiled, totally forgetting that there were others around us. 

"Let's go," Jakob whispered to the others, they nodded and mumbled their goodbyes before leaving us alone.

"What was that for?" I chuckled.

"Sorry, I get jealous easily," he muttered, his cheeks were pink. Monty never blushed.

"Why would you get-"

"Because, Jodie," he sighed and continued, "I have loved you for, I don't even remember, too long." 

"Oh, that was cringy," i smirked, Monty looked back at me, his cheeks were now more red than pink. "You're like, Stiles and I'm Lydia, you know?"

"What the hell is a Stiles?" 

"Oh shit, you just, did you just? Did you just quote Lydia?" I said with shock, he frowned and I laughed, "never mind."

"I'm guessing Stiles has a big crush on Lydia?"

"Yep."

"Oh..."

"It's okay, Lydia likes him too."

"Good." Monty put his arm around my shoulders and walked me to my friends. he stared them down. "This beautiful girl, wearing only black because she looks good in it," he pointed at me, "is mine." The german boys looked at him confused, except for Jakob who looked so scared.

This made me laugh, Monty, smiled and pulled me away. I looked up at him as we walked, every five seconds he would mouth the word mine. 

And I was his.

____

a/n

whoop whoop I have homework but I decided to update wattpad anyway yay SAVAGE

sinverely yours, liz