x. monty de la cruz

Humble - Kendrick Lamar

montgomery de la cruz

    "Hey so what were you doing with Justin today?" My boyfriend Monty asked as I sat in his car.

"Oh he was just helping me out with something," I said, this answer was obviously not enough.

"What was he helping you with?"

"Monty it doesn't even matter-"

"It matters because you're my girlfriend, MY girlfriend, not Justin's." He shouted, people could hear from outside.

"Why would you think that I'm with Justin when I'm with you?" I laughed.

"I don't know, he's a dick and I hate him."

"Mhm, well he probably thinks the same about you," I sighed.

"Why are you guys always together anyway?"

"I just told you that he's helping me out, thats all there is to it."

"No but what is he helping you out with?" I didn't answer. "Are you guys fucking? Don't tell me you're fucking Justin, shit am I that bad at sex, no no I'm good I know I am, but why are you fuckin Justin?"

"I'm not, I swear! He's dating Jessica and he needs help with their relationship."

"So to fix a relationship you have to fuck?"

"Monty, stop swearing!" I hushed him, "I'm not having sex with Justin!" I looked around at the people outside.

"I know who you're having sex with."

"Oh my god, Monty I swear to god," I heard him get out the car and I watched him walk over to your side, "What are you doing?" I asked, creeped out by this.

He opened my door and took my hand.

"Come on, let's go."

"What? Where are we going?" I allowed Monty to drag me across the school grounds.

"Somewhere more private."

"Oh my," I laughed.

"Let's go fix our relationship somewhere we can be loud as we can without anyone hearing, babe."

____

a/n

Lmaooooo I'm in trouble. Jokes so my sister's boyfriend is actually nice and has a great taste in music unlike my sister. Anyway my dad was talking to him about marriage, maturity and that my sister isn't allowed to go on dates at night, only the morning, I choked.

sincerely yours, liz