xxxix. jeff atkins

No song because I'm watching game of thrones season 7 bitches

jeff atkins, for atkins--- 

    Jeff and I sat together at lunch, we were discussing our current relationship status'.

"i don't see how i'm single," i said as i bit into my apple, i felt the juice trickle down my chin and Jeff chuckled slightly.

"at least you don't have to worry about being heartbroken... ever," Jeff smiled and I hit him softly.

"Whatever, Trevor," I dropped the apple onto my tray of food and shoved more food in my mouth. "At least I can eat like a pig without a boyfriend judging me for it."

Jeff nodded and started to eat too, but he was even more messier than I was.

"Does your girlfriend complain?" I asked him.

Jeff almost choked on his food.

"I don't have a girlfriend, idiot." he said, I laughed so hard.

"Tragic." I coughed as I choked on my own food.

"You don't even have a boyfriend," he frowned.

"Yeah but you don't have a girlfriend," I giggled, Jeff looked so confused, then I realised that it was my moment. "Well, actually, you do have a girlfriend."

"Huh?"

"You have a girlfriend."

"Who?"

"Me you fucktard."

"I-what?"

"Wouldn't you like to be my boyfriend? My first EVER!" I smirked.

"I wouldn't mind that, actually I would love that Maddy." His frown was lifted off his face and was replaced with a smile.

You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal.

____

a/n

ew ew ew so shot and shit anyways follow my instagram sikeliz i have an 80s theme going on so fmu

sincerely yours, liz