xi. reggie mantle

FUN - Troye Sivan

FUN - Troye Sivan

reggie mantle

    He took my hand and lead me to his room.

"Are you sure you want do this?" He asked as he pushed open his door, the lights were off and very little light was shining through the gaps in the blinds.

"I'm sure." I nodded, I was so ready.

"Are you sure? What if my parents hear?" I laughed and pushed him onto the bed lying on top of him and kissed him.

"Okay," I said as I pulled away, "let's get this party started!" I jumped off from his bed and turned on his T.V.

"You're so lame I love it," Reggie chuckled throwing pillows all over the ground. "Okay I'll get the snacks, you make this place comfortable."

"Sure, get some extra butter on that popcorn." He nodded and walked off.

I took out candles from my school bag and placed them around the room, lighting each one. I took the blanket from Reggie's bed and laid it on top of the pillows.

Minutes later Reggie came into the room, arms full of food.

"I envy that food," I pouted helping him put the food down.

"Why?"

"Because, you're holding them."

He laughed and threw the rest of the food onto his bed, I cringed because of the crumbs that flew everywhere, suddenly I was pulled into a hug.

"Now the food envies you," he chuckled, letting me go and taking the T.V remote, "are you ready?"

"Yes!"

We jumped onto pillows and began our horror movie marathon.

____

a/n

I actually hate myself and my imagines and this imagine specifically lmao why am I even trying to write these imagines I have no life I am no okay I need help bye help AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm calm now. Here is a list of  13 things I dislike, comment if you agree with some of them and don't get offended if you like these things because ... how can you?

1. Courtney
2. Bryce
3. Courtrat (Siredamon on Instagram)
4. Bryce Krispies
5. Courtb!tch
6. Brycycle
7. Courtknee
8. Alleged Rapist
9. Fyuck off Courtney
10. Walker - um, this is so lame but, TWD anyone?
11. Satan ( @stydia__live)
12
13

GIVE ME 2 MORE BECAUSE I NEED TO COMPLETE THIS LIST

sincerely yours, liz