vi. hannah baker

Partition - Beyonce

Partition - Beyonce

hannah baker    

    I walked into class and scanned the room for one person, and there she was.

"Y/N!" She waved me over and I sat beside her.

"Hey Hannah," I smiled, sliding my bag off my shoulder.

"How's life?" She asked, her eyes following my every move.

"Oh it's so fun, instead of flying out to meet my dad miles and miles away I get to go to school," I spoke, the sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"At least you get to see me" Hannah said, the same smile on her face.

"Yeah, the only reason why I come to school these days is to see the girl I like," I said this with no sarcasm at all.

"You're funny Y/L/N."

"I wasn't joking but okay," I whispered as the teacher walked in.

____

    The bell rang, all students rushed to get out the door, but not me.

Hannah slowly put her stuff away and I copied.

"You don't have to stay with me, you know?" Hannah said, stopping to look at me.

"I know, but I want to."

"I'm gonna be here late at the library, Clay's helping Jeff study and guess who gets to help!" I rolled my eyes.

"Clay? You're always with him you barely have time for me," I pouted, I finished stuffing my bag with my things, I swung the straps over my shoulders and began to walk out the classroom, Hannah followed shortly after.

"You're just jealous," Hannah linked her arm in mine as we walked.

"Me? Jealous? Pfft, no such thing," I sighed.

"Helmet and I are just friends okay? don't worry."

"Helmet."

"Ugh Y/N don't get jealous I hate it!" She stopped walking and folded her arms.

"It's just, I really like you Hannah and sometimes you act as if you like me back but-"

"Shut up Y/N," she walked up to me and kissed my cheek, my face instantly turned hot. "Sorry, I don't like you like that," she grinned, "yet."

Then she ran off.

"QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART!" I shouted.

She threw a peace sign at me as she turned the corner.

____

a/n

Crappy.

i don't actually take requests but I feel bad when I don't do them so I do them so basically I take requests but I don't

I'm annoyed, I was doing this thing where I was sending 13 people reasons why they made me happy, I wrote down the whole of tape 1 and changed it a bit to match what I was trying to say to them people. This one girl, I was sending it to her little by little and I realised it was a group chat so I stopped, but that girl just said "Liz stop doing that dumb sh!t, I'm so sick of it." I was like wow, okay, if you read it there was a line saying 'if you are reading this then you are one of the reasons why (you make me happy). Then she said everyone leave thid chat, and others were like why? And I was sitting there like 'because of me' and she was writing something really long and another girl asked "are you writing an essay?" then the girl I was writing to before said "I was but some people would think it's 'mean'" I instantly left. She is probably talking about me right now.

ANYWAY

sincerely yours, liz