xvi. justin foley

no song because can't be stuffed to play anything

justin foley

    Justin and I walked together out of the school grounds, everyone's eyes on us.

"Can they not stare?" I scowled at all of the students.

"Yeah, I hate it when people look at my girl," Justin wrapped his arm around me and pulled me towards him. "Oh shit, I forgot my geography textbook, be right back." Justin ran off and left me.

"Finally, I have you alone," Bryce appeared in the corner of my eye with an evil grin planted on his face.

"We're not alone, there are so many people here," I pointed at everyone that walked past us.

"Whatever," Bryce walked up to me and slipped his hands around my waist from behind.

"Bryce-"

"Come on, we should go somewhere," He whispered into my ear.

"No, Bryce-" I struggled to get away from his grip, he was much too strong.

"Bryce." Justin's voice was loud and shaky. "Don't you fucking touch her."

"No man, I was just playing," he chuckled and pushed me away, I stumbled forward and ran to Justin, when I reached him, his arms instantly wrapped around me.

"You should beat him up," I whispered into his chest.

"Nah, I'm not like that, Bryce is my friend," Justin kissed my forehead, I was still holding onto his body.

"How could you be friends with... With that!" I didn't say his name, his name reminded me of trash and dog shit, that's exactly what he was.

"I won't let him near you, ever again, if he touches you just remember that I have a gun."

____

a/n

Oi I'm eating out right now so don't make fun of this imagine and I'm with my fam and my sister's boyf and also I played hockey today I played 2 games and oooooo we drawed both games but wooot wooot second game we literally thrashed even though we ended up drawing but whatevs hehehahoo I got complimented for my playing, bless

sincerely yours, liz