xlv. justin foley

justin foley, for @cranberrygoblins 

    i rocked up at jess' house for her party with my brother jeff.

"okay, get out the car vee," he unlocked the car doors and waited til i got out before he did. he walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "okay, vee, remember to not take-"

"drinks from strangers, if i want a drink i should ask you first," i rolled my eyes, "i got it jeff," i giggled.

he nodded and looked behind me, i turned around and saw cpay and hannah talking to each other, i gave my brother a high five before he left me alone.

i looked around for my boyfriend outside then went inside when i couldn't find him.

justin and i had been dating for the past six months, we had a strong relationship, it was the first serious relationship i had.

i searched everywhere downstairs and justin wasn't anywhere to be seen.

i decided to go upstairs because justin would be upstairs usually and we'd meet in one of the rooms to get some alone time. (wink wonk)

i was walking with my eyes on the ground on the second floor when i heard a door open, i looked up and saw justin.

"justin!" i said with a wide smile on my face, "i've been looking for you for like an hour now-wait nevermind i've been here for like ten minutes," i giggled.

"nessa," he said with shock but still pulled me in for a hug, "i didn't think you'd come."

"jess is my best friend! of course i'd come!"

"um, okay, stay here i'll be right back," justin said, running downstairs.

i waited a few minutes only to see jessica walk out of the room justin was in, fixing up her hair and shirt.

"vanessa," she said awkwardly, walking towards me.

"jess," i said with a smile, but that smile dropped as soon as i saw her neck. "a hickey."

"oh yeah justin and i-" she stopped, realising what she just said, without thinking i slapped her.

"hey, vanessa i got you a drink-" i turned around, only to see that justin was there holding two cups of drinks.

"hey dickhead," i said to justin with a sweet smile.

"vanessa-"

"dickhead."

"come on vanessa-"

"dick."

"vanessa!"

"well, now at least two people know you have a small dick," i shrugged and walked towards the stairs, "and my brother told me to not take drinks from strangers, sayonara bitches," i told them before walking back downstairs.

____

a/n

oh my lord this sucks, this is probably not how anyone wanted this to end, whatever

sincerely yours, liz