Strip Truth or Dare

About half an hour later, there was a knock at the door. It was Kaya and Ava. I grabbed my satchel and packed my PJs and some toiletries I applied some foundation, eyeliner and some mascara and ran back to Thomas' to find everyone sitting in a circle on the floor eating pizza. Thomas patted a space next to him between him and Kaya. He hugged me and handed me some pizza. Dylan rolled his eyes and tried to focus on the game but was staring at Thomas's arm around my shoulder.

"so how do you play?" 

 Thomas explained "well, it's basically truth or dare except if you chicken out... you strip." he smiled. 

"one-time Dylan ended up with nothing but his socks on, "said Kaya laughing. Everyone laughed and Dylan looked embarrassed. 

"Ok, Ok, I'll start... Kaya... truth or dare?" Will looked at Kaya

" dare" everyone oohed.

 "Starting off strong are we?" said Ki Hong. 

"ok Kaya, I dare..... you......to....... lick Will's stomach!" everyone looked at Will who seemed shocked. "easy!" she went over to Will who promptly lifted up his shirt to reveal his muscular toned body. She licked his abs and sat back down. Will was sweating slightly.

Suddenly, Kaya turned to me and said " Emily truth or dare?" I obviously said dare as I wanted to seem confident. 

"I dare you to KISS...Dylan" everyone gasped and looked at me wondering if I was going to do it. I turned to look at Dylan and saw Thomas get up and walk to the kitchen. Thomas couldn't dare watch the kiss so he walked away. I looked at Dylan, who was blushing, and before he could say anything I pecked him on the lips. Might I add his lips were really soft?

I got up to go to the bathroom to wash the pizza sauce off my hands. At this point Ava was missing her shorts, Will was missing a shirt and Ki Hong missing his pants. I was drying my hands on a towel facing away from the doorway. I felt a breath down the back of my neck and turned around to see Thomas staring at me with his chocolate brown eyes full of lust. He pushed me against the countertop whilst biting his lip and kissed me with both hands on my face. I was shocked but the kiss sent tingling sensations down my spine.