A new problem (mature)

"get the condom"

"ugghhh, shit the bathroom one sec" I would tell you how fast I ran but that wouldn't be fast enough. I fumbled through the medicine cabinet. Why do I have so much crap? I opened the drawers there was just a load of floss, creams and all of Emily's moisturisers and etc. Lord knows why she needed so much crap but if it kept her that beautiful I don't mind. But seriously, where were they?

I opened the other to find them. Were these mine? If they were I didn't choose them. They were XXL. Not being modest here but I wouldn't buy these unless I was an asshole. Fuck, I knew I heard some giggling from Tyler when he was clearing out the bathroom. The bastard switched them. Never mind they'll have to do. I ran back downstairs to see her waiting on the couch.

*the next morning*

I woke up next to Emily. The sun looked like it had been up for a while yet the lounge was still vacant. Thank God. If the others had walked in on us under this blanket I for one would be totally embarrassed. I shifted under Emily from where her elbow had been daggering my side, upstairs into our bed and then went to the bathroom to pee. 

*Emily's POV*

I woke up in bed with Dylan in the bathroom. Last night was perfect. I can cross sex in front of a fire off my bucket list. Dylan came out the bathroom still naked. I was admiring his perfect physique before realising his face was as if he'd seen a ghost. He was also twiddling his fingers which is only something he does when he's nervous. What was up?

"Dyl what's wrong?"

"The condom"

"yeah?"

-

-

-

-

-

"It broke"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and that my friends, is where we leave our story. Thank you for being part of this journey on my first fan fiction. I feel a bit emotional... I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Make sure to look out for my next book which will appear soon!

Until then,

-Molly xx

P.s I'm not crying! You're crying.