Christmas

Hey guys I'm currently writing the last few chapters of my fanfic. It's so sad seeing thi story come to an end but don't worry a sequel is in the works. I don't know when it will come out but right now enjoy the next few chapters of my story.

love you all - Molly xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Emily's POV*

I woke up to an empty bed. Where was Dylan? I ran out the bedroom like a kid on Christmas day. Well, it was Christmas so I have an excuse. I ran into the hallway to find no one. THE KITCHEN! that's where Dylan would be, cooking me a nice breakfast. Nope, the kitchen was deserted and empty. Nothing was in the cupboards. The coffee machine was gone so there was that. The microwave was gone, the toaster too. The cupboards were empty. Had we been robbed? I called out for Dylan. Where was he? I went back to the couch. Wait. Where was the couch and the coffee table and the furniture and the TV? There was a note on the floor where the coffee table once was. It was in Dylan's handwriting:

Merry Christmas Baby!

Drive to: 2201 Glenspring Lane

-Dyl xx

Yeah, some merry Christmas. I definitely asked Santa for an empty apartment this year. Hear the sarcasm? Also, Glenspring lane? I didn't know a Glenspring Lane. Where was he? Why would he be there instead of with me? And where the hell was everything? He would have some explaining to do. All I wanted was to celebrate Christmas with my boyfriend only to find he's hiding out at some Glenspring Lane. I was wearing red checked pyjama shorts and a black vest. It was December so I wasn't warm either. I couldn't find any of my clothes in the cupboards. None of Dylan's was there either. That's weird. I'm sure I brought some over. I put on my converse from yesterday.

 The car was cold and I was tired. Dylan's jeep wasn't there and it looked as if it hadn't been there since last night because snow had fallen where it usually was parked. Where was he? If this was some sort of prank then I swear to god I was going to kill him. I put in the address into my phone. It was a 58-minute drive away. The radio crackled onto the forecast for tonight. There was a blizzard warning for the next three days. Brilliant, just what you want early in the morning. An empty apartment, a missing boyfriend and to top it all off and a freezing cold blizzard. Hear the sarcasm again? Must be picking it up from The Internship. Watched it recently, Dylan looks so hot in it. 

I pulled into a long driveway. There was a for sale sign recently posted over by a sold sign. Whose house was this? And why would Dylan want me to come here on Christmas day? I drove into the property. The trees lining the drive were all covered in snow. I felt like was in an enchanted forest The property was surrounded by lots of woods. I saw Dylan's car in the driveway and Thomas's. And Will's and Kaya's. There were some other cars that I didn't recognise. There were lights on. I turned off my engine and got out. The sting of the cold bit at my exposed legs and arms. The snow fell into my hair and eyelashes as I ran onto the porch. There was a doorbell but it was covered in ice. I turned the handle of the door. It was open. I eased open the door only to be hit with the warmth of a huge fireplace in the living room. The smell of turkey and gingerbread flooded my nostrils. Whose home was this? Did I just walk into a random family's Christmas morning?

I walked into the kitchen following the smells. There was a turkey in the oven and cookie dough on the counter. Where were Dylan and the others? I opened the cupboards to see my mugs and plates. My pots and pans were in them as well. Was this a sick joke? I ran upstairs to see 6 other bedrooms. All with suitcases and clothes in them. I went into what looked like the master bedroom. My bed was in there, my blankets and throws on the bed too. This was starting to get creepy. I opened the closet to find Dylan and I's clothes in them. "Dylan! Where are you?! I'm scared now what is this? Dylan!!" I shouted out but there was no reply.

*Dylan's POV*

Where was she in the house? We were all hiding behind the couches and armchairs. I heard her shout my name, I had to resist the urge to call out and reassure her. But that would ruin the surprise.

*Emily's POV*

I went back downstairs. There were a cinema room and a pool in the backyard. Whoever owned this house had money. But whose house was it? And why was all my stuff here? I shivered. I went to the living room to warm up by the fire. My couches and armchairs were in their too. "What the he-" I was cut off by a chorus of my friends jumping out.

"SURPRISE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" There they were. MY friends. There was my Dylan. I ran to him and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and hugged me close. "You're freezing! Here" He took off his knitted Christmas sweater (adorable I know!) and put it on me. He kissed my head. His scent made me feel warm inside and safe. I took a step back. I still had questions.

"Dylan why the hell is this stranger's house filled with our stuff? Whose house is this?" I looked around at everyone for confirmation. They all just stood there smiling at me. I looked back at Dylan.

"This house is ours, baby. Merry Christmas" He smirked at me and pulled me into another kiss. Our house? He bought us a house?! I was so happy right now. Nothing could bring me down. Surrounded by the people I love. Most of all. My love, Dylan.