Rides and rings

Kaya and I walked out of the hotel lobby to find Thomas and Will both wearing Leather jackets. They were next to some motorcycles. We both ran to them and asked, "where's Ki Hong and Dylan?"

"we planned a double date night with you guys, they're still at the hotel watching a movie". I ran up to Thomas and kissed him. Kaya did the same with Will. We hopped on the back of their motorcycles and we rode downtown.

I held onto Thomas tightly as we rode to the fairground. We parked outside and ran to join the queue for the Ferris wheel. Kaya and Will headed towards the carousel. Thomas and I got on the chair and put down the bar. He stretched his arm around me and the ride started. Thomas stared at me whilst I watched the people below. I turned and smiled at him, making him smile back. It was perfect, I didn't want to leave. "You know, I had been watching you the whole night before the photo" he was talking about the night we met.

"I was scared to come over and talk to you, you looked beautiful that night. You look stunning now" and with that, he kissed me and it felt like time stopped and it was just me and Thomas. I leant on his chest and I could hear how fast his heart was beating in his chest. "what's wrong?" I asked looking up at him. "It's just that you're so beautiful and that...that I really like you, Emily Montgomery". Suddenly the ride came to a halt with a large screech. We were stuck. I knew this moment was too perfect. It didn't matter, though. I grabbed Thomas and kissed him. We were more in love than ever before. The ride started it up again and we only stopped kissing when the safety bar lifted and we had to get off. We saw Kaya and Will who had been waiting at the bottom for us to get off. I linked arms with Kaya and we headed towards the Cotton Candy stand.

*Thomas' POV*

 The boys walked behind us gazing at us. "so you and Kaya...how long have that been happening?" 

 "Over 2 years now it started whilst we began casting The Maze Runner" Will replied blushing. 

 "Have you got the ring?"

 "Yeah I'm waiting for the right moment tonight" 

Will looked at me and we ran to catch up with the girls. We started to head towards the pier. A firework display started and Thomas and I sat down on some nearby benches whilst Will held Kaya. He got down on one knee and said, "Kaya I've loved you since the maze, and I want Gally to get the girl for once." He said some other things but I couldn't hear him.

... so Kaya, will you be my wife". Kaya nodded and Will placed the ring on her finger she kissed him whilst he held her tight.

The night could have ended right there... if only.