Heart shaped bruises

Thomas and I were left in the den alone. We lied down side by side and stared at the lights. He rolled over and kissed me. He sat up and said, "Emily after what happened last night, I never want anything bad to happen to you again". I sat up and stared at him. "don't you worry yourself Mr Sangster" I said. I started to kiss his neck. He held my face and kissed me. Our lips collided, only separating for a breath in between kisses. I started to lift his shirt off. He was reluctant to take it off. "what's wrong?" I whispered.

 "you're bruises and mine just remind me of that night," he said. He looked away, his eyes were welling up. I turned his face. 

"hey, that was the night you saved me. You're my knight in shining armour, my king" I said. He turned and took off his shirt to reveal cut and bruises on his body from the fight. "and you're my queen" he slowly leant me down so that he was on top of me. 

He slowly pushed against me, kissing me. I turned us over so I was on top, I kissed his bruises. One was in the shape of a heart. "the course of love never did run smooth..." I was reciting Shakespeare. He picked up on it. It turned him on as he replied,"true love always encounters difficulties." He kissed me and kissed me. Thomas fumbled trying to lift up my t-shirt. Did he think we were going to have sex? I've only known him for a few days and I'm not one to sleep around. Besides I'm still a virgin, tragic I know. A 21-year-old virgin. "Thomas, I can't do this" He stopped and looked at me confused. I shifted back suddenly feeling very uncomfortable. "Oh, ok. Um sure whatever you want." He walked into the bathroom and I fell asleep after that.

I woke to Thomas still asleep and a light tapping on our door. I checked my phone to see it was only eight o'clock. I got up carefully, trying not to wake him and opened the door. It was Kaya. "what's wrong?"

"I want to have a girly day today I heard there is a spa nearby."

"And you had to tell me this so early in the morning because? Ugh fine. I've been dying for a manicure anyway."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter sorry! Wow, I really sucked at writing. This made me cringe ew

-Molly xx