Wounds of Love

We walked over to Thomas' and were greeted by Will at the door. "Where is he?" Will gestured upstairs. Dylan tried to follow me but I held him back. "Stay here". He sat on the bottom step. I walked up the stairs. How could Thomas do that? He kissed his ex. I thought he loved me. I tried to stay open minded for what explanation I was going to receive. I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Emily, you're ok. Look. I'm sorry, I didn't kiss her. I went over there to shout at her and she grabbed me and kissed me. I know what it must have looked like but I promise it wasn't. You have to understand, Isabella and I were over a long time ago, we would never get together again."

What was I supposed to do? He really did seem like he was telling the truth. It wasn't ok what happened but I want to be his girlfriend again. As much at it hurt me, I still wanted him. My last boyfriend had cheated on me and I wasn't prepared to make the same mistake. 

"Thomas, even if what you say is true you didn't push her away and I'll never forget that. I'm not ok with this but I'm willing to forgive you.  I'm convinced I'm crazy for forgiving you but I do" I laughed.

He smiled and laughed walked over to me and kissed me. His hands on my waist. I remembered his touch and how much I loved it. I kissed him back. I ran my hands through his golden hair. I leant back and looked into those chocolate eyes. I kissed him again before we headed downstairs. Even though we were back together thing would never be the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not many new chapters I'm having a rethink on the how the story going to play out. Make sure you vote for this story and recommend to others. We've already hit 400 reads in a space of a few weeks.

 THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH! keep it up, share the word.

-Molly xx