No more cameras

I would just like to point out: when I was writing this, Wonderwoman had been announced to be made into a film. The plot or trailer wasn't released so the plot in this book is completely made up and not the actual plot of the film. I'm aware there is no sex scene. The film was simply used for context, please stop messaging me about the inaccuracy I'm a big DC and Marvel fan.

-Molly xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst changing, all I could think of was what she said. It was eating away at me. I thought about it. I was what she said I was. I am a whore. I am a slut. I'm in a relationship and here I am loving someone else. I was no better than Isabella. I was just like her. I opened the changing room door and headed to set. I felt tears pool up and one fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away before anyone saw. The next scene was about to make things a whole lot harder.

I stepped on set in a robe. Not much was under it. I had to wear some black lacy panties and a matching bra for the next scene. The next scene was a sex scene. Dylan was doing push-ups off side getting ready. I felt myself blushing. All these strangers were watching me. I never was a fan of PDA let alone on-camera sex. Especially in the kind of situation, I was in. Did Thomas know about this? Should I tell him about this? Before I could answer myself Pat came over. "I acknowledge that you may feel a bit, intimidated by this kinda scene " Yeah well no shit, I thought "so I'm here to tell you that you're in a safe place. If you're uncomfortable, it's our job to prepare you as much as possible" She weakly smiled at me and sat back in her chair.

I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. I froze. Dylan came over and grabbed my hand. "It's ok, you're going to be great. I mean...at the scene...at getting through this. My point is, don't be nervous. I'm right here. Literally, I'm going to be there the whole time, ok. We can laugh it off" He turned to face me and looked me in the eyes. He was so hot right now, like seriously. I took off my robe. Dylan looked me up and down and bit his lip. I took in one last deep breath and got into position. Dylan went on set and waited to start. I watched him start the scene before entering. I walked on and he saw me. He looked me up and down and grabbed my face and kissed me. I stroked his muscular body as he kissed me. Before I knew it we were both naked and he was on top of me. He looked more nervous than me. I cleared my mind and thought about him. Only him.

*after the scene, still onset*

I laid on the bed, breathing heavy and flustered. I had officially slept with another man other than my boyfriend. It was for work purposes of course, but I felt almost guilty. I turned over and saw Dylan. He was slightly sweaty but still looking hot like always. The sex was amazing. At one point during the scene, I remembered we were on camera and started to freak out but Dylan saw this and kissed me and it all went away. He was smiling at me now and laughed. I started laughing too. Dylan started clapping and looking around at everyone. 

Dylan got out of bed, put on his boxers and got a towel. I got out of bed forgetting I was only wearing a bra. Dylan ran over and wrapped me in his towel. "Thanks" I went over to Pat who was still chuckling in her seat. "for two friends you two sure do put on a convincing show. You can head back to your trailers now. Lunch will be in an hour." She walked off to go look at the footage. Dylan brought me my robe. "It's better than my towel". I smiled and headed back to my trailer. I put my hands in the robe pockets as I was walking back and found a bit of paper. It was a note.

My trailer 10 minutes x

I smiled at the note and went into Dylan's trailer. I sat on his couch and waited. My heart was beating fast. He opened the door and came in, still in his boxers. He looked me up and down, "No more cameras" He jumped on top of me and pinned me on the couch. He started to kiss my neck and my shoulder. I let out a small moan. He undid my bra and I pulled off his boxers so that we were both naked. I ran my fingers through his hair and held his back. He started to push harder and harder into my body. I let out a soft moan. Dylan kissed me. I flipped us over so that I was on top. My toffee hair cascading down my bare back. Dylan's strong hands on my hips. He groaned as I started to kiss his neck and jaw. Teasing him. He moaned again, this time a bit too loud. We heard a knock at the door. Shit. "Dylan? Is everything alright in there? I need to run over some lines with you. Can I come in?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the gif above is from The First Time, it's the film Dylan fell in love with Britt Robertson. They are now together and it's so cute knowing the emotions in that film were them really falling in love. I WOULD RECOMMEND FOR SURE.