The red carpet

We stepped out into the flashes of millions of cameras. There were so many people, I didn't want to disappoint Thomas but I still felt that ache of anxiety. Just constantly looming there like a shadow. I look over at him he was smiling at some cameras further ahead. There were many cast photos taken so I had to stand at the side with the interviewer. "Hey, you there! Come here! Can you answer some questions for Cosmopolitan?" I didn't turn as I assumed she was talking to the others. "Emily?" I turned around. Did they just ask for me? I went over to the Cosmopolitan interview section and was greeted by a camera. BE COOL! ACT CALM AND COLLECTED! I screamed in my head. It was hard to be calm, two months ago I was reading the cosmopolitan on my ideal celebrity boyfriend. Here I was being interviewed by them.

They asked questions about Thomas and I and how we met and other rubbish. I heard someone call my name. "Emily!" I turned to see Thomas on the carpet by himself taking pictures. He was smirking at me. He gestured to come over. I was unsure, was he still mad at me?. Being on the red carpet with Thomas is one thing, but taking photos as the new celeb couple seemed unreal. I went over to him and we smiled for what seemed like forever. He glanced over at me and I looked at him. That was the money-making shot. The picture that would be on all the magazines tomorrow morning.

Suddenly, Thomas walked down to do an interview I was left there in front of the photographers. I thought they would stop since Thomas was gone, but they kept going. They wanted pictures of ME. I thought to myself:  smile, wave, walk and get to Dylan. Easier said than done. My long train was heavy and as I walked (more like glided) it would follow behind flowing beautifully. I made it to Dylan and was ready to get the fuck out of there.

We then headed inside the screening room to watch the film. The others were all on the stage waiting for us. Thomas and I started to waltz down the cinema aisle to the stage. I held back because this seemed like a cast-members-only moment. Until Kaya grabbed my hand and took me up with her. She whispered in my ear," come on you have to join us, everyone already knows you're with Thomas now". I smiled but was really scared. Thomas and Dylan put their arms around me as we all smiled for group photos. We all headed down off the stage to our reserved seats. The lights dimmed and the movie began.