The Big Move

*Dylan's POV*

When I woke up Emily was gone, I had been drooling so I went to wash my face. I got dressed and headed out to meet everyone. I called everyone to help with the surprise. Standing in front of me were my team: Holland, Shelley, Crystal, Max, Charlie, Kate, Jr, Daniel, Colton, Tyler, Thomas, Ki-Hong, Will and Kaya would meet us at the house since she was looking after the baby. I had booked a whole spa day for Emily and had instructed Emma to keep her there as long as possible. This would be amazing if we could actually pull it off. I had had the house decorated with an Alpine sort of feel. I knew Emily loved the forest and skied ever since she was little. What? I did my research and by research I mean I hassled Emma about it.

The next three hours were stressful, to say the least even with the extra help. At one point I had almost cried because I wanted everything to perfect. You can call me a perfectionist but I just wanted the new house to be special. The task of moving my stuff in and Emily's stuff it took ages. It was 18:00, Emily and Emma would be leaving the spa. I arranged for Emma to take Molly to my apartment. We would stay there tonight so she wouldn't figure what was going on. Daniel and I were unpacking the last of Emily's clothes when Daniel picked up a red lacy bra. He wolf-whistled. I hit him. "Dude, that's my girlfriend's"

"OK calm, no need to get protective", he joked whilst rubbing his arm. I muttered as we followed everyone into the lounge. They were all sleeping on the couch. I jumped on top, crushing them. It was followed by a series of groans. Holland and Shelley had finished putting the crockery and utensils in the kitchen and Jr and Tyler had now moved the sofa out of the moving van. That was everything. I thanked everyone and reminded them to be there tomorrow. "Good luck buddy, now go home to your girl. She'll get suspicious otherwise." Daniel and Tyler high fived me. You know bro-code or some shit like that. I drove home to my apartment; well it wasn't mine anymore. Emily looked beautiful but tired.

I kissed her lips. She hugged me tightly, we hadn't had time like this for so long. I was still sweaty from all the moving. "Babe, what have been doing? You're all sweaty, you look hot as fuck though"

"I went on a run"

"Since when did you start running?"

"Since you were so busy and I finished season 5 of teen wolf so I have had some spare time. I took up some new hobbies"

"Yeah well, I like these new hobbies you look sexy. I'm sorry for being so busy. I miss you all the time. I promise I'll make it up to you." She kissed me, biting my lower lip. I was thirsty for her love. She stood on her tip toes just kiss me. I leant down and picked her up. I sat her on the kitchen counter. I couldn't wait to see her face tomorrow but until then all I could taste was her soft lips. Tonight I had to sneak out the last of my stuff in the apartment.

We cuddled on the sofa asleep for a bit until Emily fell asleep in my arms. God, she was beautiful. I fingered away a lock of her toffee hair from her face. I kissed her forehead and carried her bridal style to bed. I closed the door and let everyone in. I made them take their shoes off so they wouldn't make as much noise. "Girls I need you to empty my kitchen like at Emily's, guys help me move the furniture. and no falling asleep this time!"