The sky's tears

I ran to my car it was raining. Tears were streaming down my face, the sky cried with me. I drove all the way home. I ran into my house and slammed my hands down on the table. I was so angry that I was shaking. How could she do this? Why couldn't she be happy for me for once? All I knew is that I could never forgive her for what she said. I sat on my couch and wept into my blanket for hours. The rain somehow calmed me eventually, it's pattering on the windows soothed my anger. I went and stood in my driveway. Letting the rain wash away my anger and rage.

A car pulled into the driveway next door. "bloody hell! Quick! the bloody rain going to soak the dress" shouted a voice. It was Thomas. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Emily, you'll get soaked get inside before you catch a cold". He shielded me from the rain with his coat till we got to the door. We were followed in by Ki Hong holding a large dress box tied with a ribbon and Dylan with a smaller box wrapped the same way. "What's that?" I said, shivering.

 "Never you mind that get upstairs and get in the shower," He said holding my shoulders. I did what he said and got in the shower

. Whilst I was in there someone came into the bathroom. "Who's there? Thomas?" I moved the shower curtain back. It was Dylan. "Dylan oh my god I thought you were Thomas aah" I wrapped the shower curtain around my body. Dylan's face turned a deep red and he snapped it eyes shut. "Emily oh my- um Thomas told me to get your clothes um sorry I ugh I'll just go, shit. Sorry" He picked up my clothes and walked out, bumping his shoulder against the door handle before closing it and in that moment, I laughed. I forgot about what Emma just said and just laughed. It felt good.

When I got out the shower, I came downstairs wearing one of Thomas' t-shirts and pyjama shorts. The whole gang was there except Kaya... I made eye contact with Dylan before swiftly moving away."Hey Emily," they all said. I went into the laundry room to find Thomas putting my clothes in the washing machine. He noticed my eyes were still red and puffy from all the crying. "Hey what's wrong?" He pulled me into his damp embrace. He smelt like the petrichor. I liked that. "It's nothing I just had a fight with a friend I'm fine," I said and stepped back. "Ok... but if anything changes you find me ok?" he said with a smile. "Ok," I replied. My butt started vibrating, my phone got a text. It was Kaya.

Emily, I'm on your porch, let me in! 

-Kaya

I'm at Thomas' just come over here the rest of the gang are here too

-Emily

No, it's urgent come to your house now! please hurry! Don't tell anyone I'm here!

-Kaya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter but just to clarify, Petrichor is the smell of fresh rain. YES IT HAS A NAME. I found it out recently and I had to use.

-Molly xx