The aftermath

I woke up in bed and turned over to see Thomas still asleep. His hair was cascading over his face and he looked adorable. I turned over to check the time (10:00 am).

 "what time is it?" he asked me in his morning voice. I told him the time and he shot up. "SHHHHIIIIITTTTTT" he ran out the room in just his boxers and woke everyone up. "guys we woke up late quick we need to go our flight's in 40 minutes!"  Panic spread through the house and everyone was running around trying to retrieve items of clothing. I got up and realised I was only in my underwear and the bralette from last night. Where were my clothes? I ran down stairs past and woke up Dylan who was only wearing his underwear causing him to knock over some vodka on the pile of clothes that were mine from last night. "Jesus Dylan! now I have no clothes to wear" I said irritated.

"I'm sorry, I ugh didn't mean to" He stared at me again. What is with the staring?

I found Thomas he was packing some clothes. "Emily, we're going to San Diego for Comic-Con" Thomas breathlessly explained." how long will you be gone?" I asked. "that's the thing... I want you to come with me, with us" I said yes and he gave me a peck on the cheek I smiled. Were we a thing?

We all grabbed as much stuff as possible and got into Will's jeep.

Kaya and I were still in our underwear, Thomas was wearing some shorts and a T-shirt, Will was wearing some jeans and a hoodie and Ki Hong and Dylan were in their food/ alcohol stained clothes from last night. We were all a mess but we made it. "Emily you can't go like that you'll be freezing" he took off his t-shirt and handed it to me. Will gave Kaya his hoodie leaving the two of them shirtless. What a fashion statement I thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapters tomorrow

-Molly xx