neon lights, neon fights

*still Dylan's POV*

"Kaya and I want to go the bar down the street, can we go pleeeaaassseee" She did the puppy eyes. How could I say no? This girl could make me do anything, I would do anything for her. I kissed her nose. "Of course"

We headed into the bar and got some mojitos. A virgin mojito for Kaya of course.It was the neon night. The black lights were on. Everyone started to paint themselves with neon paint. I didn't want to put any on, I was just looking at Emily who was applying some neon lipstick. She looked so cute, she gave me a kiss on my cheek. Kaya and Will started laughing. "What is it?" I ran over to a mirror. There was a bright neon pink lipstick stain on my cheek. My masculinity was officially down the drain. I grabbed her hand and pulled Emily onto the dance floor. I messed around which made her laugh. She was so cute when she laughed. Before I knew it, it was just Will and I on the dance floor. Where were the girls? I looked around and saw Emily sitting with Kaya. They must have got tired. They were whispering and giggling. Emily looked so cute right now, I just wanted to kiss her. I looked at Will. He looked confused.

"We saw a sign that tonight there's a dance competition..." Kaya smirked.

"Ok and..."

"We want you to compete with us". I laughed and patted Will on the shoulder. Poor guy. "Dylan, don't look so happy you're joining him" I looked at her. She smirked at me. That smirk could make me do anything. She got up and said, "I think you guys might need a few more drinks in your system before this" she walked away towards the bar. Her butt was so cute. I saw another guy sitting down watch her as she walked past his table, I felt a shot of anger run through me. Will saw this and elbowed me. "It's been like this all evening, don't worry so much you're not rushing into things Mr Jealous" I turned back and looked at Kaya and Will. They were both smiling at me.

"What is it?"I asked. "Nothing" they laughed. They got up to go back and dance. I got up to go to the bathroom. They whispered as I walked away. What was so funny? 

*Emily's POV*

I was paying for the drinks when I realized my purse was in Dylan's jacket. I looked around but couldn't see them in the booth. "Looking for me?" a voice said. I sighed with relief and turned around only to come face to face with a very drunk(possibly high) frat boy. His breath reeked of vodka. "Oh I thought you were someone else, sorry" I tried to turn back around when he grabbed my hip and my arm. I was trapped. "I can be anyone you want me to be baby," I put both my hands on his chest and pushed him only for him to latch on harder. His hands pressing against my skin. "Get off me you jerk" I turned my head away from him as he tried to kiss me. 

"Baby come with me, I know a place we can get some more privacy" he started to drag me towards a band room.

"Dylan's POV*

I got back to see Emmily being dragged by a random stranger. I stormed over there and blocked him. "Get the fuck out my way" the guy shouted. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. "Let her go otherwise I'll make you" I looked over at Emily. There were red marks all over her arms, I was getting more pissed. "Who are you? Her boyfriend?" He pulled away from me and yanked Emily's arm. She let out a little yelp, that's it. I grabbed his arm and twisted it so that he let go of her. She rubbed her arm, he had hurt her. I swear I could have broken his arm right there. Will was here now. "Hey asshole" He punched the dude in the nose, he stumbled back and looked around. He grabbed her by the hair and said, "Let's go bitch". She cried out and screamed, tears running down her cheeks. 

I was about to kill him but Emily kicked him in the balls and punched him. HARD. He fell to the ground. I was shocked. She was such a badass. I ran over to her and looked her up and down. Other than a few red marks that would bruise she was ok. I pulled her close and kissed her. I pulled away to see people cheering. I wiped the tears from her face and took her by the hand. "Let's get out of here" Will grabbed Kaya and we walked out the bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, how is everyone? Good? Or do you all still hate me for breaking up DYLEM? I'm writing some new chapters and I need some names for new characters. If you want to be included in the story comment down below.

Make sure to vote! This story means a lot to me and I want to share it with as many people as possible. SHARE THE WORD recommend to anyone who enjoys fanfic and like Dylan O'Brien or Thomas Sangster. Let's aim for 400 reads!

Thanks to those supporting the journey, make sure to hit the notification icon to know when new chapters are being published.

Love you all xx