Spring Vacation (USUK Week Day 2)

(Author's Note: I apologize for this being so late in the day. I was busy with some friends, so once again, I'm sorry. This is day two of the the USUK week, so I hope you enjoy!)

Excited cries from students as they rush from their classrooms, the end of the day bell ringing.

Alfred met up with his boyfriend and best friend for years as they prepared to walk home.

They had planned, since their parents were friends as well, to go to a spring break vacation on the beach.

They walked home, talking about what they'd do over break together.

-

Once they got to Alfred's house where Arthur's bags were already at, the two families prepared to leave. They went to the airport, loaded their bags, went through security, waited, and then boarded the plane.

After a short while, Arthur started drifting off to sleep. He slowly drooped his head over and started to lean over onto Alfred. Alfred smiled softly as he felt Arthur's head on his shoulder. Maybe this plane ride wouldn't be that long.

-

They finally landed, and the group went to their beach house. They got settled in and were finally able to relax together. They both knew they'd enjoy this week alone greatly.

(Bonus)

Alfred and Arthur walked down the boardwalk to the beach hand-in-hand. They sat down at the edge of the water, feet occasionally getting wet as the waves rolled the water in softly. The sand was soft underneath them. They held each other's hands, Alfred rubbing circles on Arthur's palm as he held it. Arthur leaned himself against the other, softly snuggling against him. He looked up at Alfred lovingly and lightly kissed kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Alfred," he said sweetly.

"I love you too, Artie," Alfred replied, smiling widely.