A Gushy Goodbye

Hi again everyone. When I started writing this book I never really thought about a day I thought I'd stop writing it. Of course I knew I would someday, but I never really thought about it too hard. This book meant, and still means, the absolute world to me and the support I've garnered is more than I ever imagined. I remember writing the first few chapters before I even showed anyone my writing, and here we are. I'd like to sincerely thank each and every one of you who voted, commented, and supported my series. Just one person reading would have been enough for me, but to even think that nearly 15,000 people would read this and over 750 people vote for it just blows my mind. I literally would be nowhere without you guys and I can't thank you enough. I've made so many friends over my years on Wattpad and though I'm past this point of my life, it has had a profound effect on me. I'll never forget the feeling of interacting with others, the feeling of reaching large milestones, and realizing my work means something to others. So thank you. At this point I'm rambling (and actually getting quite sad from the travel down memory lane), but for the millionth time, thank you for making this chapter of my life incredible despite any of the problems I had outside Wattpad. You made it all worth it.

Thank you.

For the last time,

-Maddy