A Massive Apology

Hey everyone. I want to start this off with a candid apology which is way overdue. I never intended to take this long of a break, in fact I didn't intend to take a break at all (if you recall my last update), but you all know how that went. Life for the last year and a half has been way more for me than I anticipated both schedule-wise and emotional-wise. I'm not going to go into personal details but I realized I needed a break from other commitments such as these if I were to get out of the state I was in. I'm currently in a much better state and finally felt good enough to come back to Wattpad for a short while. Later tonight I am going to be posting three more chapters that were requested ages ago. (I apologize to the lovely people who requested. I never meant for the wait to be so long). I'll then post a second update that goes into a different topic, but I wanted to explain my abrupt return before posting again. Once again, words cannot express how sorry I feel for neglecting this. I'm sorry to all my expectant readers, to all the people I never got back to, to everyone who put their faith in me and this book only for disappointment to ensue. I'm really, really sorry.

     - Maddy