Revenge (Suggested Oneshot + Important Update)

(Author's Note: Hi guys, let me just start this off with I huge apology. I honestly am so, so sorry that my update schedule has been so inconsistent lately. A lot of changes have been going on with my schedule outside of Wattpad that I didn't anticipate, and so it's been very hard to find time to write. To help fix this, I'm changing my update day to Saturday, so I hope that this will work out better than what I have right now. On a side note, this was a quick suggestion by MEGARAHAMATO, which I greatly appreciate. It might make more sense if you read the first chapter, titled 'April Fools (USUK Week Day 7)', but it is mostly separate from the other chapter. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this, albeit very late, chapter.)

Arthur silently giggled to himself as he crept out of his dark bedroom. He felt like a child again as he thought the tradition was quite childish, but he couldn't stop himself this time. Last week, his boyfriend, Alfred, had pulled multiple April Fools Day pranks on him, one right after the other. For a whole week Arthur pretended to ignore it like it never happened, and since this wasn't the kind of thing Arthur typically did, his partner would never suspect it. He prepared the four pranks to match the four he had pulled on him.

Arthur grabbed the small hand sanitizer bottle on Alfred's nightstand, and went out to the kitchen. He then grabbed some clear, liquid glue from a drawer, emptied the bottle of sanitizer, and filled up the empty bottle with some of the clear glue. Alfred didn't look it, but could be quite the germaphobe at times, and Arthur knew that he would try to use the sanitizer at least once in the timeframe of the next day. He then grabbed a cup he had been hiding under the sink for almost the whole week. It was a Starbucks coffee cup, which he filled with pure lemon juice. He would heat up the juice in the morning, to make it feel hot, like coffee, and give it to him to drink a big sip of before realizing what it was. He then decided to do a few things inspired by Alfred's previous pranks. He got a small lunch planned, but grabbed something to make a "special treat" for him. He took out two vanilla pudding, which he usually despised and rarely let Alfred have, but this time he had a trick. He also grabbed the mayonnaise from the fridge, and after scrapping the pudding out, put the almost identical colored condiment in. Eventually he glued the lid back down lightly, to make it look like it wasn't opened, and put them back in the fridge, but slightly separated from the others. Arthur then quickly grabbed the plastic wrap and sneaked into the bathroom. He pulled open over the toilet to measure roughly, and then pulled up the seat. He put the piece he measured over the area underneath the seat, and pulled it tightly. He then put down the top lid, like he usually did, and put everything he took out away. Quietly climbing into his side of the bed, he smiled widely to himself.

In the morning, he jumped out of bed, rushing to set up the coffee. He heated it up, and got it ready for Alfred to drink, while he was still getting up. Before he knew it, there was a loud yelp of surprise from the bathroom.

"Arthur!! Did you do that?!" Alfred yelled, suddenly jolting fully awake, grogginess disappearing.

"Maybe," he chuckled, a small smile on his face.

A noise of annoyance could be heard, but after a while, Alfred came out.

"I'm surprised, you usually hate that stuff," Alfred told him.

Arthur pretended to look unimpressed. "Yeah, I was trying it just to see what it was like, but it was just whatever, I guess," he said, sliding over the "coffee".

"Ooh, you got me coffee? Thanks, Artie!" he said before he took a huge, unknowing sip, quickly making a weird face and spitting it in the nearby sink.

Arthur could barely hold back a laugh.

Alfred looked upset temporarily, before looking impressed.

"You know, I'm not even mad at you," Alfred said with a smile. "Hold on a sec," he said, going into the bedroom. He probably felt grossed out from the bathroom incident, despite washing his hands off after, and wanted to use hand sanitizer. He came out with a weird look on his face.

"Do you know if hand sanitizer, like, expires or something? The texture was weird," he told the British man.

"Uh, maybe, I'm not sure."

Then a face of sudden realization dawned on him. His hands looked to be slowly drying, and he realized it was glue. Rushing over to the sink, he tried to scrub it off vigorously, which caused Arthur to give into his laughs.

"That was just cruel..." Alfred said, after finally getting it all off.

The day continued to progress, Alfred cautious of everything, until lunch. Then everything seemed to slip away, and he was focused on eating.

"Pudding?! You never let me have this stuff!" Alfred exclaimed.

"Yeah, well I knew I was going to do this, and felt bad, so there you go. Be thankful."

Alfred ripped open the package, and not thinking, took a big spoonful.

He smiled slightly. "You learned from the best, but you can't get me this time, Artie," he said, smirking.

"Wh-what?! But that was the one I changed out and-"

"I think you're forgetting I like mayo," Alfred said, still smiling.

"B-but you told me you hated it!"

"On sandwiches."

"What?"

"I only hate it on sandwiches," Alfred told him, taking another spoonful

Arthur cringed. "You're so weird," he said, shaking his head.

"Thanks, Artie," he said, jokingly hitting his arm.

Well, he may not have completely beaten him, but Arthur was pleased with his payback.